Chapter 3: Don't Touch My CDs

Valkyrie soon woke up.
Looking around the room, she noticed Ironhide's Holoform sitting by her feet.

Valkyrie sat up and curled her feet under herself, scared of him hurting her.

"Oh, young one, hello." Ironhide spoke.

"Hi Iron Cannon." Valkyrie replied.

"Wait! You really are The Valkyrie, Techno-Organic-Cyber-Devil, Gladiator in the Pits of Kaon. Oh my." Ironhide concluded with absolute shock.

"Yes, it's me... But I don't trust anyone after Cyberknight and Shadowclash handed me off to this world of fleshys. So you all have to earn my trust. And was that Sunstar I heard talking about the day I gave him my autograph? And Sideshadow?" Valkyrie asked.

" The terror twins? Hell yea it was." Ironhide replied.

Valkyrie bounded off Ironhide's bed.
"I'm going to Damen's to get my stuff, and I need to see Major Lennox." she said turning around. "Sire" she finished.

Ironhide looked shocked but follows Valkyrie out and into the main hanger. Pulling her jacket around herself and flicking up her hoodie, Valkyrie entered the Mess Hall.

"Major Lennox?" Valkyrie called. "I wish for Iron Cannon to take me to Damen's to retrieve my belongings."

"Ah, our Gladiator. Sure Valkyrie, I will send other soldiers with you to retrieve everything. I have a room for you, just across from Ironhide's." Lennox replied.

Ironhide bounced up and ran to his alt mode and revving his engines. Lennox's selected team followed Valkyrie into he hanger and hopped into their patrol vehicles.

Valkyrie climbed into the back seat of Ironhide's alt and curled into a ball.

Every time she had ever gotten into a car she was taken away to be raped or bashed and left for dead. Valkyrie hadn't been in a car since she was dumped at the Experiment lab.

Tears dripped silently down Valkyrie's cheekplating as she remembered all the torture she had been through. She couldn't transform into a Cybertronian as she was years out of Energon in her system.

The brave, fearless and most feared Warrior and Gladiator was crying, because of the torture she had undergone.

They soon arrived in front of Damens house and everyone jumped out, knocking on Damens door Valkyrie mustered her harshest Devil glare and held it in place with red optics.

Valkyries pov

Damen opened the door and stepped back at the sight of my glare and Ironhide's Holoform at my shoulder.

Damen invited us in and I ran up to my room, Ironhide and two other soldiers in pursuit.

I scanned my room and threw everything into my suitcase and my bags. There was only one set that I hadn't grabbed.

I lifted my creaky floorboard and carefully scooped out all of my Nickleback, Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves, Skillet and Three Days Grace CDs.

My collection was massive, and one soldier was game enough to try and touch it.

"Don't Touch My CDs." I said, glaring lightly.

The soldier stepped back and watched as I carefully placed my delicate CDs into a special backpack.

I gathered my bags and threw all six over my shoulders.

"Valkyrie-" Ironhide started.
"I'm fine, I can do it Sire." I snapped.

Ironhide flinched at my tone but left me too it. I picked up my carry Jukebox and made my way back to Iron Cannon's alt mode and threw all my bags in. All except my CD bag.

Everyone made their way back to their vehicles and headed back to base.

When we returned to base, Lennox showed me to my room and showed me around base. He knew who I was now, so I didn't hesitate to mention that I would be working out in the gym and be in the shooting range.

After my tour I excused myself to my room. Looking around I decided to place my CD player and music discs on the desk shelves.

I plugged in my CD player and chucked on a Three Days Grace CD.

Fallen Angel played through my speakers and I sung with the words. Unafraid of who heard me.

Late at night I could hear the crying
I hear it all, trying to fall asleep
When all the love around you is dying
How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save

A fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel

You do it all for my own protection
You make me feel like I'll be okay
Still I have so many questions
How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save,

A fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
I was right beside you

When you went to hell and back again
I was right beside you
When you went to hell and back again
And I, I couldn't save, a fallen angel
A fallen angel, in the dark

Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight

Fallen angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel

I continue to sing to every CD in my collection as I tidy and organise my room.

I reached for my last bag... Full of dangerous weapons.

Katanas, throwing blades, Self Harm knives and guns of all shapes and sizes. Alongside blueprints for new designs.

There was a knock at my door after I finished hanging all my weapons on the walls in order.

I opened the door and came helm to helm with Ironhide.

"Wow..." he said.

---------------------------------------------------------
1001 words...

Next part coming soon