Chapter 13: Slow, Fast, Faster or Invisible?

A/N: Lol, just noticed that Valkyrie/Shadowhide doesn't have a vehicle mode yet... Heh (T0T)

Ironshadow and Sidestreak were now two vorns and were old enough to say their first words.

"Siwe" Ironshadow shouted (sire)

"Cawier!" Sidestreak called. (Carrier)

I clapped for my younglings and kissed their forehelms.
I was so proud, but the cute moment was interuppted when HE entered the room.

"Ugh, they're just as stupid as you." Damen spoke with venom. "I wish I hadn't impregnated you."

"You shouldn't have said that!" called a passing soldier.

"Yes, just remember that you're that asshole who raped me in my sleep, and the one who would sell me off every night for alcohol, so shut it before I do it for you!" I snarled quietly.

Damen cowered back and left the room. I huffed and left to the main hanger, asking Lennox if he could look after the younglings while I went for a drive.

I left the base and transformed into my VC Valiant 1967 model with extra mods. (Look in photo for engine and vehicle mods.)

My wheels screeched and I zoomed to the outskirts of town, going to pick up my best friend and adopted sister. Blair.

My comm rang and I answered.

"~Ya there sis, I'm waitin' for ya!" Blair exclaimed.

"~Yea I'm comin', I'm in ma vehicle form. A VC Valiant'." I replied.

"~'kay Cyber-sis." she chuckled before hanging up.

I screeched my wheels and raced, at illegal speeds, to Blair's home.

I beeped my horn and did doughnuts before drifting to a perfect halt by the door.

I wound the window down.

"Hop in." I flick. (Yea I took that from tfp where Arcee says "Hop on" to Jack. Lol)

I threw my door open and watched Blair bounce into my seat.

"Slow, Fast, Faster or Invisible?" I asked.

"Invisible!" Blair laughed.

So invisible we went. The speed at which I travelled, made us close to unstoppable, nobody could even see my design or model. All they saw was a blue and black blur.

I slowed a mile out from base and I spoke something I hadn't yet told Blair.

"I have two younglings sis. And two boyfriends..." I state softly.

"Oh so you had children at the age of 12?" Blair asked in shock.

"Damen raped me in my sleep," I whispered softly.

"I am so sorry sis! But the two boyfriends? Cybertronian or human?" Blair was honestly curious and worried.

"They're both Cybertronian. And they aren't fans of humans, they won't bite." I chuckle, hoping Sunny would be nice.

I continued the drive to base and did screeching burnouts, leaving skid marks all over the ground. I did wheely and came to a halt in front of Sire.

I opened my door for Blair and transformed back to my human form.

I ran to Blair and tackled her into a hug, knocking her to the ground, like I always did.

My sleeves slipped up my arms and I saw Blair notice my stitched up and jagged scars.

I dropped my eyes and stood up just as the Terror Twins turned into their human forms.

"Who's this?" Sunstreaker asks with a slightly irrate tone.

"My best friend and adopted human sister." I explained. "And I love you, but do not be rude to her. She understands a lot about me, and one day you may need her."

I was serious and Sunny could see it.

Sunny stuck his servo out and shook Blair's with a "Hello, I'm Sunstreaker. Nice to meet you."

Blair returned the pleasentries and moved on the meeting Sideswipe.

I left Blair with the Twins and went to Lennox, collecting my Younglings and walking back to Blair.

I took a deep breath and made my presence known.

"OMG!!..." Blair squealed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter coming soon.
Cliffhangers, don't y'alls luv em'?

Thx guys!