Chapter 7: If We Were To....

(still in holoforms)

Ironhide and Valkyrie left Ratchets medbay, forgetting about Valkyries past and enjoying the now.

Ironhide didn't 'forget' he was thinking about how he could help and what he could do, but as they entered Valkyrie's room/weapons lab, Valkyrie screamed.

"SIDESWIPE! SUNSTREAKER! GET YOUR AFTS HERE NOW!" Valkyrie roared.

Soon enough, said twins entered the room, looks of shock and surprise across their faceplates.

"Valkyrie, I know you know that I prank and do things to annoy the others, but I would never ever touch the blueprints or your weapons or your CDs! Honest!" Sideswipe squeaked, afraid Valkyrie would get up him about it, and he would get in trouble for something he never did.

But how Valkyrie replied shocked him.

"I believe you Sideswipe cuz there is only one idiot game enough to do that." With that, Valkyrie stormed out of her room, unfurling her wings, claws, horns, and tail. (Just gonna call it going into 'devil form')

With long angry strides and flaming red optics, Valkyrie scared everyone in her path as she made her way to Damen, who was standing with Lennox.

"GIVE THEM BACK!" Valkyrie snarled deeply. "OR NOBODY WILL ATTEND YOUR FUNERAL!"

Damen chuckled nervously, almost wetting himself, Ironhide and the Terror Twins entered the main hanger, still in their holoforms.

Ironhide and the Twins ran and stood by Valkyrie's shoulders.

"I won't hesitate to let her get revenge for what you did to her, so give her back her weapons, blueprint sheets, and CDs." Ironhide spoke darkly.

Damen went to the boot of his car and retrieved everything he had stolen, except one thing.
"Where is my Cybertronian weapon blueprint?" Valkyrie asked scarily.

Valkyrie messed the interior of Damen car until she found her Cybertronian Blueprints under the back seats.

"TOUCH ANYTHING AGAIN AND I WILL BRUTALLY HURT YOU, LIKE YOU DID TO ME!" Valkyrie roared possessively over her large blueprints.

Damen got in his car and sped away, scared of what Valkyrie had on plan for him.

"Valkyrie, there is no need for your aggressiveness." Lennox spoke quietly.

"You don't understand what I have been through, Major Lennox. It outweighs how I treat him." Valkyrie grumbles.

Valkyrie walked away from Lennox and up to the 'Bots.

"Sorry guys," Valkyrie whispers, "forget that happened, please."

Everyone agreed to forget, and the subject changed to that of a curious nature.

"What if we were too..." Valkyrie started, "Create you all signature weapons?"

The 'Bots audials perked up at that question.

With a chorus of 'Yes please,' Valkyrie nodded her helm.

"No promises, but I'll see about making some." Valkyrie lied, knowing she already had blueprints ready for everyone.

Valkyrie and Ironhide left the main hanger, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, trailing behind like lost puppies.

"Hey, Sire, can I go and get a pet?" Valkyrie asks curiously.

Irohide looks down at his adopted Sparkling with soft blue optics.

"You will have to ask Lennox." Ironhide replies, knowing he already spoke to Lennox about an animal companion for the young girl.

Valkyrie turned on her heel and bounded down the hall and ran to Lennox.

"Can I get a pet, please Lennox!?" Valkyrie asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"...." Lennox thought about it before answering....
------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was published as a thank you to a few of my supporters who have helped me when I needed it.

So, thank you, guys.

Next chapter coming soon. ^-^""