Chapter 8: Sire No!

Mention of inappropriate behaviour, aka flirting and/or pick-up lines.
------------------------------------------------------------
"...." Lennox thought about it before answering....

"Yes, Valkyrie,you can." Lennox laughed.

Valkyrie bounced on the tips of her feet and squealed, hugging and squeasing Lennox tightly.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" She gushed.

Ironhide entered the hanger, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe still following behind.

Valkyrie ran to Ironhide and told him the good news.

Lennox nodded to Ironhide before leaving with Epps and organising the next mission.

Valkyrie ran to Ironhide's vehicle mode and jumped into the front seat, bouncing up and down, waiting to leave.

(Yes, Valkyrie has about 5 grand with her. She makes money by selling her weapons to N.E.S.T. soldiers)

Ironhide started up his engines and revved before skidding out of the enormous doors, with Sunstreaker and Sideswipe in his back seats.

Soon, they pulled up at a nice old lady's place and exited the towering GMC.

Valkyrie walks up to the door and gives three sharp knocks.

"Oh, hello, deary." The lady greeted.

"Hello, Mrs Light. I'm here to pick up my puppy and kitten." Valkyrie greeted.

"Oh, come in, come in." The lady ushered. "Who are these nice gentlemen?" She asked.

"My Sire, and my two adopted brothers." Valkyrie replied, watching as the Terror Twins shoulders visibly droop.

"Very nice."

The three Mechs followed Mrs Light and Valkyrie through the house and came to the adorable sight of a puppy and a kitten asleep together... Until the smelt Valkyrie.

The two creatures pounced up and covered Valkyrie in kisses before standing in front of her protectively.

"It's okay, Scorchy, Snixie. They won't hurt us.

The cat, Snixie, sniffed the air indignantly and climbed up Valkyrie's arms and around her shoulders as Scorchy, the dog, sat at her feet and nuzzled her legs.

"You have been missing for years! I was afraid I would never see you again." Mrs Light spoke.

With that, Valkyrie made tea and sat down, telling the old lady everything that had happened.

It was now 1630, Valkyrie and the 'Bots had to go.

With all the pet food and belongings, Valkyrie waved goodbye to the lady before leaving.

(Timeskip brought to you by Valkyrie poledancing drunkenly in her Cybertronian form)

Everyone returns to base, and the two animals run around to explore.

Valkyrie left everyone and went to her bedroom fridge, dragging two cartons of alcohol out to the main hanger.

Ironhide pov

I watched as Valkyrie dragged two unopened cartons of alcohol, a bottle of rum, a pack of coke, and shot glasses down the hall and into the hanger.

"EY BOYS! WHOSE UP FOR SOME DRINKS! IT'S ON ME TONIGHT!" Valkyrie shouts through the base.
(I know she is 12 in a human body, but that doesn't mean she don't have people to buy her alcohol.)

I chuckle at my special little femme and make my way over.

Soon enough, we were all drunk, and I was telling a story I remembered from being back in Cybertron.

"I took Valkyrie, Cyberknight, Shadowclash, Orion, and Ratchet to Maccadams for a night out as friends and champions. But I was still sober. Valkyrie was having fun, flirting with Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, who we had met that night. And she started a game of truth and dare. Sunstreaker had dared Valkyrie to kick all the other femmes off their poles and rock the joint with her moves. Her Parental Units covered their optics but laughed. I chuckled but looked away... and everyone else?" I started telling the story when I heard a shout of,

"SIRE! NO!"

"Everyone else was watching along, throwing Shanix to Valkyrie. Loving her moves, and I'm not going into detail you dirty Mechs, but let me say, it was better than any other femmes poledancing." I watched as Valkyrie covered her red faceplates and chuckled. Cuddling her close.

Valkyrie soon fell asleep across my lap and I had the Terror Twins help get her to bed, ushering her pets along with us.

We arrived at Valkyrie's door and entered her code, carrying her to the bed. As we placed her on the bed, her optics flicked open.

She grasped onto all of our servos and dragged us onto the large berth with her.

I instinctively wrapped my servos around her, cuddling her into my chest protectively. The Twins faced us and smiled. Obviously, it was cute.

(Timeskip brought to you by Valkyrie flirting with Sunstreaker.)

Valkyrie pov

I opened my optics to see the Terror Twins sleeping peacefully as warm servos tightened around my midsection.

I looked back to see Sire smiling down at me, holding me protectively. I felt a ball of fluff on my hip and looked down to see Snixie curled up and nuzzling Ironhide's servo.

Scorchy bounced up onto the bed and licked everyone, waking them up.

"Ugh!" The Twins groaned. "What time is it?"

"0630." I replied bluntly. "And aren't you just a sight for sore optics, Sunstreaker?"

I heard Ironhide chuckle behind me.

"Hey, Sunny? Did anyone call Primus and tell him he's missing an angel?" I asked bravely.

"I don't know, but are you exhausted yet? You been running through my dreams all night." He replied.

"Well, boys. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together." I shot back.

I can hear Ironhide chuckling, but I don't mind.

"Yea, well, I don't know about anyone else, but I wanted to know, do you have a map, cuz I'm getting lost in your optics." Sideswipe added.

We all chuckled at that, and I bounced up and ran to my bathroom, slamming the door shut while giggling stupidly.

I could hear the Mechs talking about something, but I was thinking of an appropriate approach to ask Sire... but I had to time it right. Otherwise, where would the subject go?

I washed my faceplates and walked back out into my room, looking at the Mechs who were observing my weapons and blueprints.

I walked up and offered to show them the ropes when building a weapon.

Sitting at my desk, I called up Shadowknight. My personal assistant when creating such dangerous weapons.

I discussed my ideas with Shadowknight and got them to start on my newest project immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter coming soon!

The ma cubs.

Shadowknight it a crossover name of Valkyrie's Parental Units. Shadowclash and Cyberknight.