Chapter 5: You Would Do That, For Me?

Ironhide was happy that Valkyrie was becoming independent and was helping her relationships, with the others, rekindle. But she was weak, and she needed her strength back before she regains her original 'The Valkyrie, Techno-Organic-Cyber-Devil and Gladiator from the Pits of Kaon' title. Although she wanted to change her name.

One day she sat everyone down and asked a question that the Gladiator side of Valkyrie would never ask...
"I need help, could you guys train me again?" she asked in a small disappointed voice.

"Of course we will!" Ironhide answered firmly, glaring at anyone who disagreed.

"And Iron Cannon? Can I... Call you Sire?" Valkyries voice was small and meek as she asked this question.

Valkyrie had obviously changed more than anyone had expected. And this wasn't good.

"Yes! I would never say no, I'm your Sire now. And we're going to train you back up, so you become better that the original 'Valkyrie the Techno-Organic-Cyber-Devil and Gladiator from the Pits of Kaon'. Okay?" I asked.

"You would do that, for me?" She asked, looking up with a small gleam in her optics.

"Yes we would. As you are not just an Autobot but a friend and family." said Optimus.

Valkyrie smiled up at everyone and a massive blue flash coloured the base.

Valkyrie pov

I sat in the middle of everyone, so many emotions racing through me. I felt a tingling sensation and blue clouded my vision.

Once my vision cleared I was standing and looked helm to helm with Optimus. Yea did I mention I was taller than Optimus? Well I am.

"It really is you!" Sunstar shouted.
"Can I get your autograph, again?" Sideshadow asked, bouncing on the tips of his pedes.

I laughed slightly chuckled and lifted my clawed knuckle retracting all but one.

I used that claw to sign my designation into his palm.
Sunstar showed me his old and most prized autograph that sat just before his elbow joint, so I offered to fix it up a little.

Sunstar declined and asked for another one, as it had been 50 Cybertronian years (Just gonna go 150 human years) without anyone ever seeing me after I was palmed off to this stinkin' world of fleshies.

I finished the Autograph of my two biggest fans then pulled out every weapon my Cybertronian body stored.

My katanas off my back, my sound cannons off my arm plating, my Cybertronian machine gun out of my jet pack storage container, my Cybertronian Desert Eagle Pistols off my hip holsters, my throwing blades out of my blade pockets beside my pedes, and all my bombs and smaller weapons out of my camo trench coat.

I dragged my tattered trench coat off and dumped in beside me. Looking at everyone with a blank visor.

Some of the looks I received from the femmes were looks of jealousy and envy, the Mechs were looking with lust, shock and love.

I saw Ironhide glare at everyone who was looking along with lust.

"Stop being creeps." he snarled.

I chuckled and decided to give them a show.

"~Who is your strongest fighter here,~ I want to test my ability~ before I go back to training." I asked Prime.

"Mirage, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe." Optimus replied with mild fascination.

I beckoned the three best fighters forward. A 3v1 fight.

"Your going to fight us all!?" Sunstreaker asked in disbelief.

"~Never denied it~" I replied statically.

I picked up my katanas and opened out my wings, they needed a stretch. Everybot stared in shock, nobody had ever seen my Cybertronian wings up close. My horns protrude from their rightful holes in my armour and my tail sneaks out, waging, thrill of the fight, not kill.