Coffee Shop

Wilburs Pov

It was a lovely sunday afternoon. The air was cool and had me clinging to my jacket for warmth. I stepped inside the familiar coffee shop and smiled as my friend waved at me. I waved back and signed the words "hey Jack" to him. He signed back to ask me what I wanted today. "Just some tea. Any kind." I sign and walk towards the counter.

I watch him nod and turn around. He quickly began to make my tea. A minute later he turns back to me and hands me the tea. I pay him and turn to go to my regular seat in the corner. When I reach the little area I look down in the booth to see a smaller girl. She looked up at me and smiled."Sorry uh is this where you normally sit? Ill leave if that's the case.." She mumbled. She had an American accent. I shake my head quickly and quickly flee the coffee shop. 'God why am I so awkward... I wonder is she knows sign..' I thought to myself as I made my way back towards my flat.

I sighed as I went to my room. I set the coffee down on the side of my desk and sat down. I replayed the awkward little encounter as I start up my computer.
Scarlets Pov

I sat down with my coffee and my book in a little corner booth. I yawned softly and began reading. I moved from America to London 3 days ago and found this comfy little coffee shop. It was cozy and warm unlike outside. It was also very quiet which was very nice. As I finished chapter 5 of my book a tall brunette man with a surprised look on his face.

I didn't want to get on anyones bad side so I smiled at him. "Sorry uh is this where you normally sit? I'll leave if that's the case.." I mumble sweetly. He just shook his head before running out of the shop. I frown slightly as I watch him.

I stand and walk over to the counter. "Hey Niki. Jack. Who was that guy who just ran out? Does he come here often?" I ask, somewhat curious as to if this was the man's usual behavior.

"Oh That's Will. He's a regular of ours." Niki says as she comes back from the kitchen with a small tray of cookies. I watch as Jack reaches for a cookie only to have his hand smacked away. "Not for you." She said, causing me to laugh softly. 

A/N 

Oki so this is and idea Ive been thinking bout for a while. 

I really do think this will be fun to write so I hope who ever reads this enjoys it.