Chapter 3

No ones Pov

After a few weeks of talking and constantly meeting at the coffee shop they had become close. Extremely close. She had even started to learn sign language just to talk to him. It was now Tuesday and it was pouring outside of the coffee shop. Thank god Wilbur had brought an umbrella with him today. They sat and had hot chocolate together as it rained.

Scarlets Pov

I watched as Wilbur put his head down on the table. I reach over to play with one of his curls. He immediately pulled away, face slightly pink. I frowned a bit but looked out the window at the rain. "Its gonna rain all daaay.." I complain as I rest my chin in the palm of my hand.

He nodded. "I only have one umbrella.. If you want, my place isn't far. We could always go there." He signed with a smile.

"If that's alright with you. My place is waaay too far from here and I don't wanna walk that far." I respond and laugh softly. He stands up quickly and offers me his hand. I take it and allow him to pull me up from the seat. He smiles warmly at me. He grabs his umbrella and waves goodbye to Jack.

"So how far is your place Will?" I ask softly. He looks down at me before opening the door and opening the umbrella.

"Like a few blocks." He signs shakily with one hand. I nod and follow him, flinching as a few cold rain drops hit my neck. I moved closer to him so that I was under the umbrella fully. It seemed to surprise him a bit. After walking in silence (haha I mean it was silent before but anywayyyy) for a bit he pulls out a set of keys and turns to unlock a door to a large building. He opens the door and motions for me to walk in. I do and he closes the umbrella, following in after me. He leads me upstairs and opens the door to his flat. It was small but cozy.

I watched him quickly run into his room. I frown a bit but sit down on his couch and wait for him.

Wilburs Pov

I quickly run into my room and begin to pull photos off the wall. I quickly shove the photos into a small box and place it in my closet. I let out a soft sigh and walk out of the room, smiling as I see her getting comfortable on my couch. I grab out my phone and take a photo of her.

She looks behind her and I quickly put my phone down.

"Were you taking a picture of me?" she asked and laughed. I blushed and quickly signed something. She just laughed more and smiled at me. Oh god.. Her smile...

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Wanted to." I paused for a moment, trying to think of what I could say to her... Fuck how was I so careless. "Wanted a way to remember this.. I guess" I signed and smiled shyly. God what was I saying... I let out a small whine and walk over to the couch. I let myself drop onto the couch, my feet resting in her lap. She laughs and pushes my feet off her.

"Get yo stinky ass fucking feet off me Wil." She said softly while still laughing. I just smile at her. She yawns softly and stretches. My eyes wander down to her sides before quickly meeting hers again.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I sign quickly. She tilts her head a bit. I sigh and point to the Tv. She takes a moment before realizing what I was trying to sign and nodded quickly.

I sit up and grab the remote. As I sat down she leaned on my shoulder and smiled. "Can we watch something scary? Or maybe a thriller. I love thrillers." I hated both of those suggestions. But I wasn't gonna tell her no. I just nod and hand her the remote, allowing her to choose what we watched. And of course she had to pick a movie about a young girl who was being stalked.
I make a small snorting sound and she looks up at me. I sign something but she doesn't seem to understand. I sigh and shake my head. "No what were you signing? Do you not wanna watch this?" She asked with some kind of disappointment in her tone.
"Oh no no its fine I don't mind watching this. Just forget I signed anything." I sign and smile. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer as she started the movie. I frown as the movie goes on but she doesn't seem to notice. She just relaxed and got closer. God she was so close that I could smell her hair... I wonder what kinds of shampoo she uses.... But anyway. The movie continues and she begins to get more tired. Its still pouring outside. I look down a few moments later and she is completely fucking asleep.

I let out a small happy sigh and move a bit, trying my hardest not to wake her up as I get up from the couch. I then bend over and pick her up, holding her close to my chest. I carry her into my room and lay her down in my bed. She rolls over with a soft snore before curling up into a ball. 'How adorable' I thought to myself. I smile and take out my camera. I take a few photos of her before putting away my camera and putting the covers over her. I give her a small kiss on the forehead before leaving the room.

Guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight..

A/N

Bro in stalker mode. 
The hot ones are always the crazy ones :(

Hope who ever reads this enjoys it and remember to hydrate! DRINK WATER!!!