Chapter 4

Scarlets Pov

I woke up in a dark room. I sat up and looked out the window, hoping for a clue to where I was. I tried to remember what happened the night before but I was still tired. I sighed and got out of the bed. It was strangely comforting here and it was vaguely familiar... the smell of the room.

I walked out of the room and I almost instantly knew where I was. I quickly made my way to the couch and let out a small sigh of relief. I stare down at the sleeping man on the couch in front of me and smile. He moved a bit in his sleep, letting out a soft whine.

I laugh and leaned down, moving his hair slightly. It was no longer raining outside and the sky looked so pretty from the window. I look back down at the sleeping man once again and smile softly. I decided I didn't want to bother him or wake him up so I hurry back into his room.

Now I'm not a nosy person or anything but his room was so interesting. What he doesn't know can't hurt him... right?

I look back out into the hallway for a moment before walking to his closet. I quickly open the closet door. It was almost completely empty other than a few sweaters hung up and a dark teal box sitting in the corner. I grab the box and place it on the bed before continuing to look around the room... Alright I know what your thinking. Wow this girl must be crazy! But honestly Im just curious..

I sigh when I find nothing else interesting so I return to the dark teal box on the bed. With a small whine I sit down on the bed and place the box in my lap. I hesitate for a moment before slowly opening it. As soon as I pull it open I feel a hand quickly grab the lid and slam it back over the box. I look up in surprise to see Wilbur standing above me, his face full of... anger and.. Fear?

A/N

Sorry for the extremely short chapter I sweaaaar the next chapter will be longer.