Part 6: Scream His Name (Smut)

WRITER'S NOTE:
Really REALLY spicy scene ahead;

Do not use my artwork without my permission, whether it is my writing or my pictures, do not, I repeat, DO NOT USE IT. If I catch you using it, there will be consequences.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/N'S POV

After a long and eventful day, I entered my room with a sense of contentment, feeling grateful for the warm atmosphere my family's manor exuded

After a long and eventful day, I entered my room with a sense of contentment, feeling grateful for the warm atmosphere my family's manor exuded. The familiar scent of lavender greeted me, instantly soothing my senses. The room, with its elegant furnishings and large windows that allowed the moonlight to gently illuminate the space, felt like a sanctuary.

Before settling down for the night, I decided to take a relaxing bath. The warm water eased the tension in my muscles, and as I soaked in the fragrant bubbles, I couldn't help but reflect on the recent events in my life.

Meeting Tom Riddle had been a turning point, a moment that had shifted the course of my life in unexpected ways. Our friendship had blossomed quickly, fueled by our shared academic pursuits and a connection that seemed to transcend mere chance.

As I emerged from the bath and slipped into comfortable sleepwear, I felt a sense of exhaustion wash over me. The events of the day had been emotionally draining, yet they had also filled me with a profound sense of happiness and fulfilment.

Climbing into bed, I hugged my beloved cat, Fera, close to me. Her soft fur and gentle purring provided a comforting presence as I drifted off to sleep. With thoughts of Tom and the mysteries that surrounded us, I succumbed to the embrace of slumber.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

As I stood on the edge of the eerie forest, the moon casting an unsettling silver glow, my dear friends Eva and Adam were by my side

As I stood on the edge of the eerie forest, the moon casting an unsettling silver glow, my dear friends Eva and Adam were by my side. We had been inseparable since childhood, always seeking adventure together.