3.𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆

LAVENDER'S POV:

"Read the files and ask me if you have any problem"
Ryle smirked at me as he handed me the files.Bastard!

"Okay, which one do I need to read today?"
I asked, when I was stunned at the number of files.

"All of them"
He replied.

"What do you mean by all? Can't I read one at a day? Just tell me the case which we will be working on today."

"All means all four of them and no you can't read one file each day."

"But why?"
Ughhh.

"Because I told"

"What are you god?'
I answered firmly.

"Well, I am no god but you work under me.So,you need to follow whatever I say even if you don't like it."

I was super annoyed by this man. I mean, he is acting like my guardian.

"Okay"
Eventhough I had no intention to reply 'Okay', I had to tell.

"Good now read the first file and assist me in the operation theatre."
.
.
.
It's okay, it's okay Lavender you can do it.

You just need to have faith in yourself.

You can do it.

Let's go!

I took a deep breath and went inside the operation theatre.Wow! The inside was picturesque.

I had entered operation theatre before but this is amazing. I was busy looking around when my eyes met Ryle's. Our eyes locked.An electric current passed down through my body and my tummy did a weird thing.

These eyes! I have seen them before. That same spark and attractive power it has, it is well known to me.

We were like in a battle, both of us not blinking or stealing the stare just looking at each other with the same intensity.

"Dr.Ryle shall we start it?"
A doctor came and interrupted Ryle. Fucker!
Because of him we could'nt continue the battle.

I walked towards the bed and the operation started, I was assisting Dr.Ryle.
He explained all the details and told me everything that was required, maybe he wasn't that bad. Grumpy sometimes.

Oh god, focus Lavender! He is your senior, you are here to work not to crush on someone.
.
.
The operation was to its end. I was relieved that it all went well, the excitement I had in me was on its topmost level but had to keep it under control.

"Hold this, give it to me when I ask for."
Ryle said to me with his concentration on the patient, he was really good doctor, I have to say.

I nodded.

"Give"

I reached my hand to his and while taking it, he accidentally touched my boobs. I startled at the certain sensation of his touch.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to"
He said looking embarrassed.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to do it"

Eventhough it was an accident and he didn't mean to do it, his touch made me melt.

He finished the operation calmly and walked off from there. He didn't even look at me.

Why was he feeling so shy? I know it was an damn accident, why is he then behaving like this? Or maybe am I feeling to comfortable?

Whatever, I got out of there and went towards my desk.
God, I was feeling super hungry. I really need to have something.