10. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

What the fuck have I done? I kissed Lavender.

Shit man! I shouldn't have done this. I am regretting this now. Lavender's eyes stabbed on my face, I could feel her eyes lining my whole face and to my lips.

And the worst part, my cock straining against the zipper and would literally rip out my pant!

"I am sorry." I mumbled to her and got up from the bed.

"Why are you saying sorry?" She asked me

Why was I saying sorry? Why? Because I fear to make her mine! I fear to lose her! I cannot lose and hurt another person! I need to stay away from her.

She stared at me demanding for an answer.

I didn't answer her and simply walked out of the room and headed straight to mine. I need to leave from here as soon as possible.
.
.
.
I have been avoiding Lavender since last week. It's been really hard for me to that especially when I see her beautiful sculpted with those perfectly built eyes and that sweet little lips of her. I just can't stop thinking about her! In the reunion she tried to work a conversation but it didn't work. I was kind of relieved she didn't come and talk to me until-

Lavender barged in slamming the door loudly and marched up straight to me, her eyes were red with anger. Her body was shaking with rage as she slammed her hands on the table and looked up at me. I maintained my calm stare, even though my heart was beating at a supersonic speed.

I promise picked up another file and kept my calm stare, as if I don't she is in here.

"You!"
She shouted.

"Look at me."
She added.

I down at her, yeah ofcourse I am fucking taller and it hurts my ego to look down and talk to someone but my ego is crashed infront of her.

Her eyes were flashing she would kill me any minute. Danger.

"Why-the-fuck-are-you-avoiding-me?"

Fuck! What should I tell her because I am scared of myself that I could hurt you!

"I ain't avoiding you."
I lied. Confidently? No. Under-confidently.

Warm, soft hands crashed on my cheeks. God, it didn't even hurt!

Lavender's pov:

Anger took on me, I slapped Ryle when he said he aint avoiding me. How easily he lied. Like bitch then what is this if it's not avoiding.

(Dialogue Format)

Lavender: "You fucking heard all about my life....Told me your whole shitty messed up life story...And now you are fucking behaving like none of this happened.

Lavender: "What the fuck is wrong with you? Whenever we share something you grow distant, I was happy we went two steps ahead but now see we are four steps behind! Without giving a single cause!"

Ryle: "Even if I am divorced....I still have a family...I have a child...If I claim you as mine sunflower no other force can stop me from burying myself, my heart in you."

Did he just call me sunflower? Oh my god did he give me a nickname! How cool! This man is going to be the death of me! I am drooling-

Focus Lavy! Focus!

Lavender: "Then who is stopping you to mine? Is it Lily?"

Ryle: "It's me!''

Lavender: "You dumbass! Could stop with your shitty poetry lines and come to point!"

Ryle:" You are still the same, Danger!"

Lavender: "I will fucking shoot you now if you don't reply with logic!"

Ryle: "What if I hurt you like Lily and lose you!"

Lavender: "Gosh are you serious? Do you think I am like Lily! You think I will do nothing if you do anything to me? Do I like a escapist to you? "

Ryle:" So you claim to be a fighter?"

Lavender: "Nah, I claim to be myself and I will fucking chop off that dick of yours if you even try to anything to me! I am not Lily!"

Ryle: "It's better if you put that dick of mine in your mouth.But-"

I was caught off guard when he said that! Sounds good to me but, shit I had to go I cut him off mid sentence and spoke "Enough of this and just meet me at 5pm."

Ryle: "Where?"

I walked out towards the door when he spoke! God, is he this dumb!

Lavender: "In your ass!"

Ryle: "I get it your house!"
His words faded away as I walked towards my car!
.
.
.
My doorbell rang, I went downstairs to open the door.

Lavender flowers were held infront of me. Ryle. This man.

Lavender:" My name doesn't define my favourite flower!"

Ryle: "But your name certainly defines my favourite flower!"

Lavender: "Are you drunk?"

Ryle: "No why?"

Lavender: "Because you are behaving like one!"

Ryle: "Get used to it Sunflower!"
He smirked and scanned my body as I stood in the doorway.

Lavender: "Can you please come in...I can't stand and sprain my legs anymore."

Ryle: "Come in where? Inside you?"

Lavender: "You! In the morning you behaved like I didn't even exist and now you're flirting!

Ryle giggled at my words and walked inside, I was watching a movie but this fellow! I asked him to meet at 5pm and him.

Lavender: "I am watching a movie, you are late so sit and watch it with me!"

Ryle: "Yeah okay!!"

The movie started as I saw Ryle shifting his position and growing rigid! I stared at him when he looked back!

Ryle: "Whatt?"

Lavender: "Michelle Morrone is hot as fuck!"

I quickly turned around towards the screen, satisfied!

Ryle: "So am I!"

Lavender: "Keep your hotness to yourself Ryle!"

Okay! Wait is this! I felt a whole rush of embarrassment throughout my body. I looked at Ryle who looked nothing better. I turned of the movie and turned around facing him!

Lavender: "I uh- uh- I didn't know!"

Ryle: "That's fine, I get it!"

God why this has to be so embarrassing. I need to talk about the things but this movie!

Ryle: "Stop thinking and tell what you want to."

I knew, I had to. I really loved him. I need to start speaking.

Lavender: "You go first!"

I said that and arranged everything I was going to say in my mind! This is going to be a mixed emotion full evening.