Calling All Demigods!

Author's note: I read the Percy Jackson series soon after the Lunar Chronicles, so this was bound to happen. Whose child would the TLC cast be if they were demigods?

************

Cinder: Daughter of Hephaestus (her amazing mechanical abilities, being a cyborg, surviving a fire)

Kai: Son of Aphrodite (great with words, crush of the whole Earthen female population)

Scarlet: Daughter of Demeter (good at farming, imagine her with scythes)

Wolf: Son of Mars (good at fighting, was a soldier)

Cress: Daughter of Athena (amazing hacker because she's really smart)

Thorne: Son of Hermes (good at deceiving and tricking people, was a thief)

Winter: Daughter of Aphrodite (is very enchanting and considered the most beautiful girl on Luna)

Jacin: Son of Apollo (blond hair (jk), becomes a doctor, pretty good with a gun so bow and arrow could work, imagine him singing though 😂)

Iko: Daughter of Hephaestus (is an android, technically Cinder's sister!)

Kinney: Son of Ares (gets pissed off easily, is a guard)

************

Author's note: I know this is pretty late but I am going to be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks. Also, tell me if you disagree with any of these, and feel free to add any lore in the comments! See y'all soon!