Imagine... (Pt. 2)

Imagine...

Jacin laughing. That's it.

Just kidding!

The Crew's Reactions -

Winter: I knew you could do it! *loves Jacin's laugh and laughs along with him*

Cinder: *still processing that this is Jacin laughing*

Scarlet: Do you want me to take you to a hospital?

Wolf: *very confused and looking at Scarlet for answers*

Iko: *pretends to faint*

Kinney: Uh...

Cress: *wide-eyed and terrified*

Kai: The world's going to end!

Thorne: *still flat on his face*

What had happened earlier -

It's Halloween and Iko and Thorne nailed that haunted house. Under the pretense that they're going on an outing without Thorne to get a break, Iko gets them to the haunted house. (Thorne's very annoyed that it worked.) It's almost the end of the tour and everyone's jumpy except Winter, Kinney, and Jacin. (Scarlet won't admit she's scared and Iko is somehow terrified of her own work.) Jacin imagines the burnt lady as Levana, the mangled woman as Sybil, and the headless man as Aimery and is basically enjoying himself. For the finale, Thorne comes out in the most gory costume but Jacin sees him coming so he scares Thorne instead. Thorne falls flat on his face. All this actually makes Jacin laugh. Is it just me or is this the perfect ending for Halloween?