chapter 12

In a desperate bid to salvage some hope from the cataclysmic destruction of their world, the remaining members of the alliance decided to send Riser Phoenix's soul to a different dimension, to warn them about the imminent threats of Rizevim Lucifer and the Beast of Apocalypse. Riser, in his soul form, was chosen for this mission. He knew the stakes were impossibly high, and the fate of not just one world but multiple dimensions hung in the balance.

As Riser's soul traversed the chaotic rifts between dimensions, he felt his essence being drawn towards a familiar presence. It was the soul of the canon version of himself, who existed in the dimension famously known for the Rating Game battles in the world of High School DxD. Their souls resonated, and an ethereal connection formed between them.

Meanwhile, in the world of DxD, the Rating Game between Rias Gremory and Riser Phoenix was about to commence. Riser was prepared to face Rias, but an unexpected disturbance rippled through the battlefield. A surge of energy enveloped the area, catching everyone's attention. Riser's allies and Rias's peerage members looked around in confusion, trying to discern the source of this disruption.

In that moment, Riser felt a profound change within himself. He could sense another presence, another consciousness merging with his own. It was the soul of Riser Phoenix from the destroyed universe, and he brought with him dire tidings of the impending threat posed by Rizevim Lucifer and the cataclysmic Beast of Apocalypse.

Their souls interwoven and merged, Riser Phoenix of the destroyed dimension, who was significantly stronger and more powerful than his counterpart, took control. He looked at his surroundings and, with the canon version of himself's memories, discovered he was in the midst of the Rating Game between Rias and him. The winner of this game would decide whether to marry the loser or not.

Riser :- fuck fuck fuck fuck..... really now I now have to face that red bitch again....... may be.... May be this Rias is different but fuck man I can't forget this bitch was the reason for my death in my world....but let's get over with it now..... wait... why don't I feel sad or depressed....is it because of the side effects of merging your soul with devil magic...wow so now I am an emotional less dudee who couldn't bring himself to feel sadness for the destruction of his old world, not when he found himself in a new one where everyone was still alive wow

As the Rating Game was about to commence, Riser's cold determination and newfound emotional detachment set the stage for a unique and unpredictable clash with Rias Gremory. The fate of this world and the impending threat of Rizevim Lucifer hung in the balance, and Riser Phoenix was no longer the same man who had faced Rias in canon