○Chapter Nineteen○

Enjoy

I was hunched over, clenching my stomach tightly. There was a burning on my skin I was ignoring. But... it was in my stomach, too.

The room was faintly stained from past blood, but there was a smell of vomit. The serum made me so sick. I'm surprised I even was able to stop for a minute... the twins weren't aware of this... the group wasn't aware either. I don't want them to find out...

My eyes can't stay open for hours. Blinking makes me so tired. I've slept for hours already today. My mouth had optioned to stay open automatically, so I breathed through my mouth. Panting would be a better word than breathing.

The door opened. I wasn't worried at this point. I was nearly ready to just fucking give up. Beside me, the bed sank. Both sides, due to the weight of Sun and Moon. They shared nervous looks.

"Y/N, you haven't spoken in a while... what did your mother do?" I heard Moon ask me. The words were fading in and out.

Weakly, I lifted my shirt. It was enough to see the forming cracks. It wasn't just on the skin, no. Where the cracks originated this time, the skin sunk inwards toward my actual stomach.

I wanted to peel the skin off, but... I had to live even the slightest bit longer. I need to make sure my cousins are okay.

"Oh... god..." Sun mumbled. He seemed so disgusted at this. He didn't like the look of it.

My skin looked rotten. It was cracked and bruised. A horrible vomit color surrounded each line of flacky skin. The skin was flaking off in my shirt and on the bed. It bled slightly when more skin fell off.

I wanted to open my mouth and speak, but my throat burned. Not from the serum, but from the regurgitation.

I was so... tired...

□■□■□■

My arms wrapped loosely around Moon's body. His arms held me close to him. He, Sun, the others, and I were communicating about a way to escape. Well... I wasn't talking. I was just groaning in pain, even while staying still.

The twins never left my side for the month after my mother 'visited' me. They cared for me... giving water, keeping me alive.

"So, I think... we should try to escape through here... but we'd have to do it late at night." The faint voice of Cynthia said, I was slightly surprised she spoke in full sentences to them all. "Well, I have to make sure Mr and Mrs Shine are for sure sleeping, Mars we can easily avoid."

Her voice grew softer and softer. The world grew colder... but I was shaken awake, Moon handed me a pill. It would help me stay awake... for a little longer.

Typically, when it was nighttime, I had full energy. I would always leave the room and go to Mr Shine's desk. I had memorized the sleep schedule that Mr. and Mrs. Shine have. I would tell them, but speaking hurts.

What I did by the desk? I searched. I felt and looked around for any form of remedy. Even if I could find one... I don't care. I need it. I have three doses of the stupid shit and... if I can get my hands on one remedy, I'll be happy...

Who knows.. maybe before we escape, I can get one of the syringes, and then I can stab it into my mother, make her feel the pain.

I smiled as the thought entered my head. Moon was confused but didn't bother asking. The pill Moon gave me typically gives me a reaction of hyperactivity, but right now... all that happened was thoughts of murder... revenge.

Although all my thoughts stopped suddenly. I perked my head up, hearing Theo suddenly say, "Why does my skin burn....?"

Heya!

Seems Y/N is having some trouble. Perhaps their ending is soon? ...But... the story is not over yet. They can't die so soon~

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

680 Words