Part 6

Author's POV:

After Jimin went to the office, his father, Mr Park, called Mr Paul.

📞Mr Park : Hello? Jimin has agreed to the marriage proposal. What about Y/N?

📞Mr Paul : I will be telling her today about the marriage proposal.

📞Mr Park : Ok let's see.

📞Mr Paul : Yes.

Somewhere in India (Kolkata)

Y/n : So, baba, what did you want to say?

Mr Paul : I have fixed your marriage with one of my friend's son . They will be coming to India next week to discuss about the marriage.

Y/n : Baba I am so surprised that you didn't think of telling me about my marriage that do I want to marry or not?

Mr Paul : Because I know what is best, good, or bad for you.

Y/n : Ok, then I will be continuing my dream of becoming a dancer even after marriage.

Mr Paul : Ok

Y/n : Maa I am going to my room. Please send my coffee.

Mrs Paul : ok mannu.

Mr Paul called Mr Park :

📞Mr Paul : Hello Park , Y/N has agreed to the marriage proposal as well, so next week you all are coming to Kolkata right?

📞Mr Park : Wow such a good news and yeah we will coming to Kolkata in next week .

📞Mr Paul : ok then good night and take care .

📞Mr Park : yeah good night .

After ending the call with Mr Park , Mr Paul called her wife and said.

Mr Paul : They will be coming in next week to discuss about the marriage.

Mrs Paul : OMG seriously?

Mr Paul : Yes.

Mrs Paul : ok let me go clean the guest room.

Mr Paul : ok ok go but before that pls give me my evening tea.

Mrs Paul : ok ok going but promise me that you will be help me to clean the guest room.

Mr Paul : yes I will.

Author's POV end

Y/n's POV :

In her room :

Baba didn't have a thought of asking me about my marriage? After all it's my marriage not his. I don't even know the man I am going to marry. How will I spend my entire life with a stranger? Baba didn't think about that as well.

Should I call my besties and tell my marriage proposal to them .

Suddenly, my phone rang it was Mimi.

I accepted her call .

Mimi : Mamoni what happened to you? Why are you so sad?

Y/n : I didn't even say anything; how did you understand?

Mimi : You are my soulmate after all even if you didn't said anything my gut feeling is saying that you are kind of disturbed and you are feeling very low. Do you want to share with me ?

Y/n : (started crying)

Mimi : Y/n you are scaring me now pls say something.

Y/n : I am getting married.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC 💜✨