Part 7

📞Y/n : I am getting married.

Still on call

📞Mimi : Ki?? What are you saying? Seriously? Pls say this is a prank.

📞Y/n : No I am not pranking you. Baba fixed my marriage with his friend's son.

📞 Mimi : End the voice call I will add Sana , Risu in the video call with us.

After some time.

📞Sana : Again Y/n did something right?

📞Risu : Ig so?!!

📞Mimi : actually.......... Y/n you tell.

📞Sana and Risu : why everyone is so serious.

📞Y/n : actually I am getting married.

📞Sana : Mast joke mara hain tune.

📞Risu : chill I think it's a prank.

📞Mimi : No it is not. I also thought that Y/n was pranking me but from her way of saying it is not.

📞Sana : Y/n are you serious?

📞Y/n : Hain I am serious! Baba fixed my marriage with his friend's son. Next week they will be coming to Kolkata.

📞Risu : Bhai ki bolchis? Say it's a prank. I don't believe you.

📞Y/n : No Risu it is True. I am getting married.

📞Mimi : Bhai from next week Durga puja will start. How we will enjoy? We promised that we will do pandal hopping all day and night.

📞Sana : Mimi pls don't discuss about the pujo now. I know we all have promised but now we need focus on Y/n.

📞Risu : Y/n do you the picture of uncle's friend's son?

📞Y/n : No I don't have.

📞Mimi : atleast do you know his name?

📞Y/n : Naa.

📞 Sana : ARE YOU SERIOUS RN! YOU DON'T HAVE THE PICTURE AND EVEN YOU DON'T KNOW HIS NAME. AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WITH HIM.

📞Risu : Sana don't scold Y/n.

📞Y/n : actually Sana, Baba and Maa's happiness comes first I have even sacrificed my dream for that. I even told baba that without my consent they have fixed my marriage. Baba said that I can pursue with my dream of becoming dancer even after marriage and if the man disrespect or even do something wrong you see what I will do? You don't need to worry and within tonight I will be sending you the name of that man. Don't worry.

📞Mimi : yes within tonight you send the name. Let me see if I can find some information about him.

📞Sana : Accha, Y/n I am ending the call my brother is calling me. Send immediately the name to Mimi.

📞Mimi : Risu and I will see to it. Don't worry.

📞Y/n : BHAIII TORA KI BHALO.

📞Sana , Mimi and Risu : We will be with you forever.

📞Y/n : Choo I am ending the call now.

📞 Everyone : Hmm. Bye and good night.

After ending the call I went to Baba and Maa 's room.

Y/n : sorry to disturb you but Baba can you tell me the name of your friend's son?

Mr Paul : Yes why not?

Y/n : Hmm aar hain maa why didn't you bring my coffee?

Mrs Paul : Sorry manu I was cleaning the guest room that's why I forgot.

Y/n : It's ok maa. I will make the coffee by myself.

Mr Paul : Here, his name is Jimin, Park Jimin.

Y/n : Do you have his photo?

Mr Paul : No, why?

Y/n : I will be marrying a stranger and I will be spending my entire life with him so obviously I need to see his photo?

Mr Paul : So finally you have understood your faith? I am proud of you.

Y/n : yeah because first you are allowing me to pursue my dream even after marriage so yeah why not?

Mrs Paul : My daughter has grown up now. She is not our little manu ( getting emotional)

Mr Paul : did you tell Mimi, Sana and Risu about your marriage?

Y/n : Yes.

Mr Paul : what did they tell?

Y/n : they congratulate me.

Mr Paul : Good.

Y/n : ok now I am going, I am feeling very sleepy.

Mrs Paul : you will not have your dinner?

Y/n : No I have to complete some school's paperwork for ptm so I will be staying up all night. Don't worry.

Mr Paul : Good night

Y/n : Same to you baba and maa

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC..💜