Part 32

After they bid their goodbyes to Mimi and went inside.

Y/N : my gut is saying something will happen to Mimi.

Sana : don't say like that nothing will happen to Mimi.

Risu : Y/N don't take unnecessary tension. She will be fine.

Min-young : yes Y/N eonnie, Mimi told  me that she will come before the colour festival. Idk the name

Risu : oh you meant to say Holi.......

Sana : wait when is Holi??????

Y/N : wait let me see the calendar..

Y/N checks the calendar....

Risu : next week is Holi?????what

Y/N : e baba we haven't done any shopping for Holi.....

Min-young : what is Holi??

Y/N : Holi is a popular and significant Hindu festival celebrated as the Festival of Colours, Love, and Spring. It celebrates the eternal and divine love of the deities Radha and Krishna.

Min-young : this is interesting....

They entered in the room and went towards the dinning room where all of them were talking and having their breakfast.

Y/N : Umm everyone, as well all know that Holi is in next week, why don't we celebrate Holi in our big playground??

Mrs Paul : Yes good idea Manu we can do that what do you say honey

Mr Paul : Yes i guess we can do that but for that we have to organise all the materials.

Risu : uncle how about we start organising all the materials from today onwards as we don't have any time left.

Mr Paul : yes I agree with Risu beta. Ok let's start.

Y/N : I will be calling Ramu kaku to build the pandal on the playground.

Sana : see everyone we can make the pandal like this?? (shows them the pictures)

                             Or

Sana : you all can choose....

Y/N and Jimin (together ) : I will go with the second one.

Y/N and Jimin looked at each other for a second and then looked away.

Y/N (in her mind) : Plsssssss heart stop beating for him. I am tryna move on from him .

On ther other hand.....

Jimin (in his mind) : why my heart is beating so fast???

Anyways.......

Sana : oho both husband and wife  have good choice (smirking) anyways I am also going with the second one.

With that everyone choose their fav pandal design......

Here's the vote :

1. 5 votes (Taehyung, Risu , Mrs Park , Mrs Paul , Jin)

2. 10 votes (Y/N, Jimin, Mr Paul, Mr Park, Namjoon, Suga, Jhope, Jungkook, Sana, Min-young)

Y/N : as we all know that majority wins so the 2nd one will be the final option.

Everyone (except Jimin) : Yes

Here Y/N is calling Ramu kaku for help but her mind is in Mimi's home . Did something happen to her family????. Y/N is very tensed.

Seeing the tensed face of Y/N , jhope asked

Jhope : Can u call Mimi. I really want to talk with her I am missing her very much (worried)

Y/N : yes I will call her, she has to come with us for shopping.

Jhope : thank you Y/N (hugs her)

Jimin was passing by he saw Jhope is hugging Y/N. His eyes turned dark and with that he went towards them. He hold Y/N's wrist and pulled her towards him . Jhope saw this and understood that Jimin is being jealous.

Jimin : hobi hyung namjoon hyung is calling you.

Jhope : Yes I am going, I was just talking with Y/N about something else. (intentionally teasing him)

Jimin : ok (in a cold way)

With that Jhope went away leaving the two of them together.

Jimin : what jhope hyung was telling you??? (being jealous)

Y/N : Well he was telling me that he was missing Mi- wait why should I tell you? It's between me and him. You are no one to hear our secrets (but it is not secret anymore).

Jimin (pulls her more closer):

Jimin : because you are my future wife and I have to know everything about you

Jimin : because you are my future wife and I have to know everything about you. (Calmly but in a cold way)

Y/N : i-i maa is calling me...... Leave me

She rans away.

Jimin : wait did i just call her my future wife . Come on Jimin come back to your sense.......

Jimin went away...........

Someone out their clicked their photos.

?? : now the drama will begin (smirks)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc.......