Part 29

Next morning:

Y/N woke up and saw Jimin was still there sleeping on her bed. She looked at him.

Y/N : (while touching his face) he is so cute how can I not fall in love with him

Y/N : (while touching his face) he is so cute how can I not fall in love with him. God pls help me.

She got up from her bed and went directly towards the bathroom.

Jimin's POV :
It is so soft what it is? I opened my eyes and took a small peek to see Y/N sleeping beside me like a baby. Sun rays are hitting her face making it glowy. Suddenly she started moving and i quickly closed my eyes hoping to not get caught. There was a hand on my face it didn't took me a second to realise that it is Y/N's hand. Her hands are so soft. I moved a little hoping  that she will stop touching my face. She got up and went towards the bathroom, I took the opportunity of her absence and quietly went away from her room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 40 mins
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's POV ended

Author's POV :

Y/N came out of the bathroom and saw that Jimin was not there.

Y/N : So when I was in the bathroom, he took the opportunity of my absence and went away wow(thinking). Well what can I expect from him. Like should I expect a back hug from him, ofcourse no duh.

She played some music to cheer up her sad mind (chokhe jol jibon lol)

As Y/N is a big fan of her favourite actor Dev so this song is her go to

She started dancing  ( screaming like a bador) while singing

Y/N : Ha…Amar diler bille likhe debo
jar naam re.. hai Se amar, pyarelal re .. pyarelal re …
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
.
.
Mimi was going towards Y/N's room to say something. She knocked on her room's door but she didn't opened the door. Thinking she is still sleeping she opened the door and saw she is........ (Y'all know) Ofcourse dancing like bador ( sorry hehe).

Without wasting anytime Mimi also joined her. Now Y/N got her partner she can vibe with or you can say dance with.....

Mimi : Pyarelal hai hai pyarelal Pyarelal hai hai pyarelal BHAII SOUND JORE DEEEEEEEE

Y/N : YESSS, Amar diler bile likhe debo jar naam re

Mimi : Se amar, pyarelal re.....

Mimi : Amar premer fande fense jabe
je mal re

Y/N : Se amar pyarelal re.......

Mimi : Chol hata hata a sob antel kotha Shon dil ki rani don’t be funny
I am your raja........

Y/N : Amar ruper nojor… hai
Je amar ruper nojor besi debe
rupaiyar chey Se amar pyarelal re......

Y/N and Mimi :

Meanwhile
.
.
.
.
Risu and Sana were finding Mimi as she will be leaving for home. They couldn't find her. Suddenly they heard some sound that is coming from Y/N's room . The door was opened and saw Mimi and Y/N dancing like crazy.

Risu : kon duniya te chole elam.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc...