Part 34

With that Mimi left leaving Aarush. He was crying but suddenly that cry turned into a psychotic smile.

He saw Mimi going away from the garden.

Aarush : Huh you are running away from me now but in future I will make sure you will be caged between my arms and no one will be able to snatch you away from me. And I have to collect some information about your little Boyfriend (in his mind while smirking)

After that Aarush followed her.

Soon they reached the living room and their parents talking with each other. Without any words Mimi goes and sit back down on her place same with Aarush but he sit closer to Mimi.

Mrs Mondal : oh! They finally came.....Mimi do you like him????

Mimi : I already have-

Mr Mondal : Ofcourse she has to like him otherwise how will the marriage work???

Mr Mishra : Haha i know right.

Here Aarush is enjoying all the compliments....

Mrs Mishra : you know what Mrs Mondal when I first asked Aarush about this marriage proposal he denied it but when I showed him my dear Mimi's pictures he quickly accepted and was waiting from that day when we will come at your place and discuss the marriage proposal.

Mrs Mondal : He is such a gentleman, see how he is admiring our Mimi. I hope our dear will also agree with the marriage proposal.

Mr Mondal : Yes dear don't worry she will......

Here everyone is minding their own buisness, gossiping, talking about wedding dress, while Mimi is in her own world thinking about her boyfriend Jhope.

Suddenly Mimi spoke out :

Mimi : Everyone! I already have a Boyfriend whom I love the most so I am not accepting the marriage proposal of Mishra uncle. I am sorry for turning you all down.......

Mr Mondal : are u ok baccha, i think she is tired from the morning that's why she is speaking nonsense. Mimi you are doing a prank right?? It's a good prank.....

Mimi : no papa I am not doing any prank with y'all I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. So please don't expect me to accept this proposal. I am sorry............

With that she was about to go back to her room , but what her father said shocked everyone

Mr Mondal : If you don't get married with him I will kill myself (being serious)

Mimi : Why are you saying like this? Why are you forcing me to get married to him? Do you not want me to see happy?

Mr Mondal : we want to see you happy that's why we are telling you to marry Aarush, he will take care of you like queen.....

Mimi : Maa atleast say something, I really don't know why did you arrange this things without me knowing........ YK what do whatever you want, I am tried of being the good girl of this family.

Mr Mondal : so Mr Mishra my daughter accepted the marriage proposal, we will do the engagement party after Holi......

Mimi : AMAR BHALO LAGCHENA, TOMRA SHARAKKHON AMAKE FORCE KORO

With that she went towards her room.....

Mrs Mondal was about to go to her room, she is stopped by Aarush.....

Aarush : It's ok aunty, I am going, I will console her........

He went towards her room and saw Mimi was opening her necklace but she is unable to do so.......