0.50

Start writing your story

September 2022

Growing up in a house where both of my parents went to OSU I always loved watching the games on the TV. I grew up rooting for the Patriots (Obviously) but I did still root for some of my favorite players from OSU. Namely AJ hawk, Nick and Joey Bosa, Sam Hubbard, Chris Olave and the specialist case, Joe Burrow or as me and a lot of others like to call him Joe Shiesty. My mom comes from Louisiana and my family down in the Bayou are big on LSU and so he was like the best of both worlds. Miley Stewart and Hannah Montana. When the Patriots missed the playoffs (something that I never thought I would witness) I started to root for the Bengals: Joe Shiesty, Ja'marr Chase, and Sam Hubbard.

As a now fully functioning, self sufficient taxpayer I finally was going to go to an OSU vs UMICH game and I was so excited. As excited as I was when I got to see the Up All Night tour and when I got a cat. The game was going to be at OSU and I was so excited to be in The Shoe. I was going with one of my friends and her friends' friends as they all go to OSU. I was decked out in spirit. Tattoo on the cheek, face painted, hair done, jersey and sweatshirts on. The amount of merch I own for this college would have people questioning if I went there. I didn't but I wouldn't minded that much if I did.

After some tailgating, meeting some new people, taking a few photos as well as signing a few things, we all made their way into the stadium. My friends had gotten really nice seats right on the 50 yard line. I think it was the girl Ellie who hooked us up. Her Dad has some big job within the program but to be honest I wasn't really listening because I was too busy staring at her. Not in a creepy way, in a 'you look so pretty and I wanna get to know you better' way.

At the end of the first OSU was up by 7 and the student section was going crazy. I was happy I did not have any time in the studio scheduled because I swear that my voice will be unusable after the 2nd quarter at the rate the game is going at.