Chapter 74

Jin and Namjoon barged into Jimin's room after Jungkook had gone out into the hallway and yelled for help, since due to his physical condition he was unable to separate his brothers from the fight that broke out between them.

"What are you doing?! Separate right now!" Jin shouted at the two young men who were literally on top of each other, punching each other and wrestling each other on the floor.

Jin's order however didn't even reach Jimin and Taehyung's ears as now anger had clouded the minds of both of them.

"This is not the right thing to do!" Namjoon went and grabbed Taehyung by the arm in an attempt to separate them but he pushed him away before turning his attention back to Jimin who didn't hesitate to punch him in the jaw now that he had the chance.

"Someone do something!" Jungkook shouted, now thinking of doing something on his own no matter how much it would cost him physically but luckily for him, there was no need for him to act on his thought as Eleon entered the room and without a second thought, she handcuffed Taehyung and moved him aside and then quickly pulled her gun out of its holster and pointed it at Jimin bringing the room to a deadly silence.

Everything seemed like it had been frozen for a few minutes, all but the heavy breathing of the two involved who were now staring at the floor.

"I suppose now you are able to listen. " Eleon broke the silence as she put her gun back in its holster, and turned her gaze to Jin who took his turn to speak, now that she had established for him the right order and silence.

Roel and Yumi looked at each other a little frightened from the hallway where they were standing and where they had run to after hearing all that commotion while on the other side of the hallway stood SoYi with Rin and Bomi who looked extremely shocked and confused.

"Get her out of here." Yoongi's voice suddenly whispered in Roel's ear, startling her a little since she didn't know he was behind her but after she with a confused look, gazed towards him, Yoongi signalled that he was talking about Bomi.

"Ah, you guys are playing around. You scared us, for nothing. " Roel played it off as casually as she could, laughing a little as she walked with quick steps towards Bomi and caught her arm, turning her around while her eyes let Rin and SoYi know that they had to help her and so they did, leaving a Yoongi who entered Jimin's room and closed the door behind him, to secure the final needed privacy.

"What kind of behaviour is this?!  What did you think this is? A boxing ring!" Jin started pouting as Namjoon silently went over and helped Jimin up off the floor while Jungkook helped Taehyung who was now with his hands cuffed behind his back.

"You really aren't ashamed of yourselves? This behaviour is unacceptable?" Jin continued, looking at both of them now with extreme seriousness.

"He broke the snowball that Mom had given me, Hyung!" Jimin felt the need to defend himself as he was extremely angry at this action of his brother and hurt too.

"Are you blind?! It's not the snowball that Mom gave you! It's just a look-alike!" Jungkook raised his tone of voice, leaving Jimin confused for a moment before his eyes fell to the floor and then he followed suit, picking up some of the scattered pieces, only to be convinced that it wasn't really that one.

"We were just trying to have a little fun with you, and he immediately resorted to violence. You really are horrible!" Jungkook continued, intending to turn this situation around as he and Taehyung had planned.

For if there was one thing Jimin had a weakness in, it was their mother's gifts to him, and having honour and justice on his side, in the eyes of their older brothers and with this idea that had been born in Jungkook's mind, they had managed to use all of his weaknesses to their advantage, making him look like the villain of the story and losing prestige and respect from their brothers.