Prologue

"now before we start with the fifth movie we will be watching flashbacks and memories on how Nevaeh and her mate met and how they had a daughter"the women who brought them here says making Nevaeh snaps her head towards the women.

"You can't I can't go through that pain again"she says breathing heavily making the others worried as she runs a stressed hand through her hair as she paces.

The women smiles gently before snapping her fingers as there was a bright light as everyone covers there eyes before it disappears as Nevaeh blinks before she freezes seeing her mate and daughter standing there"Josiah?! Jackie?!"she says in shock as tears flood her eyes.

The little girl who couldn't be older then 3 smiles running to her mother "momma"she says as she jumps into Nevaehs arms as she cry's holding her daughter alive again after so long as the others watch with broken hearts you can hear the pain and grief in her sobs.

The men steps forward "Nevaeh"Josiah says with tears seeing his wife and mate for the first time since that night of his death before Nevaeh gently sits down her daughter as she looks at her husband before running into his arms as she cry's holding on to him like her life dependent on it as they share a passionate kiss.

They pull away before resting there foreheads one one another with tearful smiles before a cough from her father breaks them apart.

"Would you like to meet my family"she asked as he nods his head before they walk over.

"Josiah this is Klaus my father the original hybrid,my uncle's finn, Elijah, kol and my aunt Rebekah the original vampires"she introduced him to her family before picking up her daughter Jackie "and this is my 3 year old daughter Jackie"she says as Jackie waves shyly before hiding her face in her mother's neck as the women in the room awe at the little girl before she was introduced to the rest of the gang and family.

"Now that y'all are all set let us begin with the flash backs and memories shall we"the women says with a snap of her fingers as the lights turn off as they all set down.