clues part 2

Rachel walks down the stairs in a towel she then walks towards the kitchen as heavy breathing is heard as Micheal was watching her from with in the house.

She wipes water from her face as she freezes seeing the door wide open.

"That's not a good sign"Bonnie says as Nevaeh hugs Rachel tightly to her as she keeps her neice calm since she was gonna relieve her death again.

Michael was shown watching from the living room as she slowly walks towards the door she looks outside for a minute as she side glanced around something didn't feel right as she starts to back away from the door slowly.

"Ahh"Rachel was heard over the phone as she hits her foot on something as jame sits there with Billy worried for her sister "Rachel"Dr Loomis asked.

"Dr Loomis...Max is gone"she says holding the phone to her ear.

"Listen this me drop the phone go to the nearest store and get out of the house quickly now go"he says as Rachel drops the phone making sure her towel is secure as she runs outside breathing heavily.

She was shown running past some windows in the living room as Micheal watched from the inside as she quickly runs over to a neighbor through the front yard explaining what's happening.

Soon a police car was shown as some neighbors watch Wondering what's going on as two deputy's walk out the front door over to Rachel who wore a night robe now instead of a towel.

As that was going on Nevaeh was trying the get there as fast as she can she hasn't been drinking blood like she should.

Chris turns to Nevaeh "honey you need to consume the right amount of blood"he says as she sighs knowing he's right.

Jamie was shown holding the phone as she blows a kiss through it"by sweetie I love you"Rachel says before Dr Loomis takes the phone.

Chris was shown Walking down the hallway when he sees Billy walking Down the hall. He walks to Jamie's room just in time to see Dr Loomis harassing Jamie "hey leave her alone or I will call security you have no authority to be hear"he says with a form glare as Dr Loomis walks out frustrated.

It was silent until neveah speeds over to Dr Loomis holding him up by the neck as she hissed with her hybrid face"you stay the hell away from my family"she roars before throwing him across the room as he smack into the ground with a groan.

Chris then walks over from Jamie "hey its ok he's gone now"he says as Jamie cry's throwing her arms around his neck as he comforts her.

Rachel was shown blow drying her hair as it was puffy with curls as she styled it still wearing the night robe she turns the blow dryer off as she gets up and walks over to her closet taking the robe off as her back was shown as she icks a white sweater with little pink rose  designs walking out of her closet as she stands in front of the mirror as she smiles "yeah"she says as Micheal was shown standing in the closet as he watches her.

She then puts it on as it ends right above her knees as Micheal silently walks out the room.

"Oh my god"Caroline says as she buys her face in Tyler's chest.

Max starts barking like crazy as she sighs with a huff"max"she says running a hand through her hair before she leaves the room as he continued to bark again.

She walks out of her room slowly as she walks down the hall as she looks through the upstairs window as max was shown outside barking at something "max"she whispered wondering what's got him so riled up.

A small crash is heard making her snap he read to the side as max continues to bark a bad feeling settles into her stomach before she slowly approaches the room were she heard the small crash from.

Rachel hugs her aunt tightly as tears well up in her eyes.

Rachel slowly walks into the room as she walks over to a small dresser with a vanity mirror as she kneels down as she picks something up it was a picture of Nevaeh and Jamie smiling with a large crack on the glass frame as max continues to bark.

Just then Micheal slowly appears from behind the door.

Many watch with a baited breath as they hold onto one another.

He slowly approaches Rachel from behind as the door creaks making Rachel slowly turn her head as he eyes widen with fear before she screams in agony as Micheal stabs her in between her shoulder and blood as blood runs down her shoulder as she screams.

Rachel cry's as Nevaeh gently shhs her rocking them back and forth as many watch the poor girl relive her death again.