second victim

Jamie lays in her bed with Nevaeh beside her as Loomis walks in even tho he's scared of Nevaeh he needed answers.

"He's either brave or stupid"Bonnie says side glancing Dr Loomis.

Nevaeh turns around with a glare"get.out. now"she says with venom but he stood firm and ignored her"you've got to help me Jamie you've got to help me find him"he says.

Nevaeh stand sup whirling at"she doesn't need to do anything"she roars speeding and slammed him into the door as he chokes with her hand holding him off the ground "shes just an innocent girl in all this and I'll be damned of I let you or Michael hurt her now get the hell out!!"she shouts before opening the door and tossing him out before locking the door as he trys to get back in.

"Dude just leave them alone they've been through enough!"Chris yells at Dr. Loomis who flinched away.

Nevaeh turns to her neice with a soft smile "your gonna be fine Jamie"she says a she crawls into the bed with her as Jamie cry's into her shoulder.

In town a bus was shown as a black boot with a sliver tip steps out of the bus as they were a black trench  coat holding a bag with the same symbol on there wrist just like Micheal as a dog growls at them.

"That's not good"kol says as everyone shares a look dogs usually can since bad or good.

While Loomis went snooping around the old Myers house Chris brought Jackie to help cheer Jamie up as before he and there daughter would head home to get ready for Halloween "hey look who came to visit"Chris says with a smile as Jamie looks up seeing him and Jackie walk into the room as she smiles. Michael watches form behind a tree as he looks at two targets that were in his way.

"Oh God is this when they..."Elena says as they nod there head.

"Yes but I didn't find out until later on that night right before Jamie's costume contest started"neveah says with tears as she holds her daughter close as Chris hugs them both.

Mike was shown in front of a store as he was waxing and cleaning his car with a red rag with his sunglasses on when all of sudden Tina pops up wearing a creepy mask with big nose and teeth making Mike jump as she laughs before she puts it on him"don't you look--"she goes to say with a laugh before he snatched it off as he opens his car door getting inside tossing the mask in the back seat as he closes he door with a slam.

"Yeah maybe you don't even need to wear a mask baby"Tina laughs sitting in Mike's lap as she leans back smiling as she pulls him in for a kiss while Sammy was laughing sitting the bags in the back seat.

Mike breaks the kiss as he sits her back up just as spitz wearing a flannel shirt with jeans and a apron comes out dancing in a goofy way towards the car before yelping as Sammy smacked his arm before he smiled pulling her into his arms as they kiss.

Before Sammy and tina went in just as sirens went off as spitz and Mike see a police car drive by"friends of yours"spitz asked before Mike closes his car door "so how many cases can we get"Mike says taking out a cigarette.

"3 anymore and the owner will know somethings up"spitz says as mike let's out a drag of smoke from his cigarette as he leans back.

"But we gotta get going shift changes pretty soon"spitz says but Mike just continues to lean back smoking his cigarette" you gonna pull around back or should we both just get busted right here....oh Mike nice wax job"he says touching the hood.

Many who were very protective over there cars winced"you should never mess with a man's car"Damon says since he was protective over his car.

Mike pulls him self up leaning over the windshield grabbing him by the face"touch the care again and your dead"he says as Sammy and tina were making there way over.

"Okay thank you "spitz says as mike let's go of his face before sitting back in his car as Tina smacks spit, chest with a smile.

"Your gonna get high blood pressure Mikey pick me up at 8 at Rachels okay"she says kissing his cheek before grabbing the bags.

"We got to get ready for the Halloween farm party...hey Mikey wanna go have your legs waxed"Sammy says as she and Tina giggle while Mikey just turns his car on revving it before he peels around the corner and backing up behind the store as Micheal watched hidden in the trees.

Spitz was shown helping Mikey who had his sunglasses off as they put the three boxes of beer in his trunk "alright thats it go go go and don't drink it all before we get there"splitz says before hurrying back inside for work.

Mikey shakes his head with a scoff"idiot "he says tossing his keys in the air then catching them before he closes the trunk and walks around his car as he sits in the driver's seat closing the door as Micheal slowly walks from around the building.

"Please turn around"many plead.

Mikey fixed his hair not seeing Micheal as he was checking out his face.

Michael lifts up a gardening tool that had three sharp blades before stabbing it into Mike's car as he pulls it along the hood scratching it as Mickeys eyes widen in anger as he throws his door open and hurrying out the car with a crow bar"okay asshole you wanna play"he says before standing in front of Michael who stared at him blankly.

"Dudes brave but stupid as hell"kol says as the human challenging a man who was inhuman.

Mikey whirls his arm back with the crowbar "trick or treat!"he says before gasping as he chokes as Micheal grabs him by the throat tightly as Mikey groans with a choke dropping the crowbar and slowly falls to his knees.

Michael then holds the gardening tool in front of Mikey who lets out a strangel cry before Michael lifts up the gardening tool before stabbing Mikey in the head with it as blood splatter on Michael as blood runs down Mikey's face as he falls to the ground dead before Michael walks around him grabbing him by the arms as he started to drag Mikey.

Many gasp of how he was now killing them in bright daylight out close in the opening as neveah tears up at what was about to be shown next as Chris hugs her and there daughter tightly while Laurie looks worried for her sister.