the warning

"3 2 1"a doctor in a blue suit says into the microphone testing it a banner was shown over the balcony 'goblin costume contest ' as Dr loomis looks around.

Jamie was shown with her nurse as she was dressed in a cute pink princess dress with a tiara holding a wonderful wearing little pink slippers "aren't you pretty"her nurse says as Jamie looks at her self in her reflection in the mirror she has a little make up on.

Laurie smiles softly "you look like a beautiful princess Jamie"she says to her daughter as she holds her as Jamie smiles.

Just then a little boy her age named Billy dressed as a pirate walks over holding a bouquet of flowers with a smile."these are for you"he says handing them to her.

Most of the women in the room aww while the males of the family glare with protectiveness.

"Aren't they beautiful"the nurse says with a smile as Jamie nods her head."we'll have to put them in water"the nurse says as billy takes off his bracelet as puts it on Jamie's wrist.

"It's ...it's good..luck"he stutters as Jamie smiles smally at him before giving him a kiss on the cheek leaving billy shocked as she and her nurse walk away as Billy smiles with a blush.

"She's to young to date"most of the males say with huffs.

"Oh would y'all relax"Rebekah says with a huff.

The doctor from before puts his glasses on"first of all I'd like to thank yall very much for supporting us tonight"he says as the kids were lined up wearing costumes standing on the stairs as he starts off.

Els were the same pair of steal tipped boots were shown walking to Rachel's house as the lights were on before mikes car comes to a screeching halt in front of it as the horn was blown as a few kids in costumes walk by.

Tina was shown with her hair pinned back with make up and jewelry as she stands up showing her dressed in a slutty French maids outfit as she adjusted the curset with her black hand gloves before she walks out the room as a pair of black gloves grip the wheel as a familiar heavy breathing was heard.

She was then shown opening the front door with her black cape and wand that had her mask on it as she struts away from the house.

Jamie was shown frozen as that feeling of dread washes over her billy noticed "Jamie come on"he says with his eye patch on as he helps a frozen Jamie.

Tina runs over as she stands in front of the head lights before twirling around with a smile holding her cape open showing off her costume"ding dong room service"she says with a giggle laughing as she runs over to the passenger side as she goes to Open the door but it was locked "Michael open the door"she says with a smile thinking it was her boyfriend Mikey.

"So she his next target"Damon guessed as Nevaeh nods her head as she glare at the screen with hate.

"Mikey it's cold open the door"she says with a laugh before the door was unlocked as she gets in closing the door."thank you for being such a gentleman."she says.

She sits in the passenger seat" your wearing my present"she says with a smile before she leans over towards him"I want you to know I just love barbic man"she says as Michael who was wearing the same mask she had scared her boyfriend with earlier as he clutches the wheel.

Michael slowly turns his head towards her."Michael don't I get a kiss"she asked but she doesn't get a response "oh I can't resist your new look"she says slowly leaning over as she gives him a kiss before she slowly pulls back as something different feel right"it feels creepy"she said as she sits back into her seat before she looks to see his hands griping the wheel tightly before the car peels forward with burning tires as the person who was watching them crossed the street.

"She should have noticed something was off when he wouldn't say a word or how he kept clutching the wheel the inter time"Caroline says.

The clinic was shown buzzing with people as some of the patients were dressed in costumes for a contest as Nevaeh walks towards the building as she entered.

She looks up seeing Jamie by the balcony with the others but by her breathing she new something was wrong as she pushed her way through people as she sees Jamie about to back into the railing before she catches her neice who screams falling into her aunts arms as everyone was worried at what was going on while loomis had a knowing look.

Many sigh with relief when Nevaeh had caught her before the little girl could fall over the railing.

"Hey Jamie Jamie look at me"Nevaeh says as she holds her neice "follow my breathing"she says as she trys to calm her down as her heart was beating rapidly as Jamie was trying to tell her something "Tina..."she whispered as Nevaeh understands what she is saying she felt that tina was in danger.

She looks up at the people around her"can y'all call the police and get Tina her now"she says with a tone that made them scramble around not wanting to anger the women.

"Yeah that would be best considering what she just went through not that long ago"Klaus says as he holds his daughter as he can feel anger pulsating through her.

Dr loomis then walks over"Jamie"he says.

"Do you have a death wish"Elena snaps at the man who cowers away.

"No you get the hell away from my neice now or I will kill you do you understand"Nevaeh snaps as Dr loomis looks into her eyes noticing they didn't have the same light to them as they did before.

"Yeah I wouldn't push her any further id just walk away"kol says as they all see the darkness in her eyes on the screen as Nevaeh hugs her family close.