flashbacks and memories

Nevaeh is shown drinkin her coffee stressed out over the events from last night before the phone started ringing as she signed getting up walks over as she takes it off the hook putting it against her ear"hello"she asked leaning against the wall.

"What!"she yells in anger.

Many jump a Rachel remembers what's about to happen as she looks guilty at her aunt Nevaeh and Jamie.

Nevaeh was shown argueing with Jamie's adopted father as they were screaming at each other.

"You can't send her there she been all alone and she needs all the support she can have right now!"Nevaeh yells slamming her fist into the counter.

The man glares at her"it's the best thing for her plus I just lost my wife cause of her!"he yells back.

Nevaeh lets out a cold chuckle"best for her or best for you. I understand you lost your wife but you don't understand what's happening to Jamie "she says with a glare as they glare at each other.

"Where were they sending her Nevaeh"kol asked.

"They were wanting to send her to a children's hospital after that Halloween but it wasn't what she needed she needed the love and support instead of alone"Nevaeh says while holding her sleepy daughter.

Nevaeh was then shown sitting by Jamie's bedside it was her first night at the children's hospital as Jamie was sound asleep "im sorry sorry this happened to you Jamie but I promise I will protect you with my life"she says to a sleeping neice as she gently moves her hair.

She was then shown walking down the street with arms full of bags not seeing someone in front of her before she collided with someone before both fall to the ground groaning.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry here let me help you"a males voice says as Nevaeh looks up seeing a man with blue eyes and dark brown hair as she feels her wolf pure mate in her head as she gently takes his hand as sparks flush over her nerves as her mate helps her up.

"No it's my bad I should have looked were I was going my names Nevaeh by the way"she says while pushing some of her hair behind her ear.

"Nice mines Josiah"he introduced him self as they stare at each other feeling a connection.

Nevaeh looks up at her husband with a soft smile as he hugs his family to him with a gentle smile while the girls awe at the moment and the moment on the screen.

Flashes of them together play starring from there first date to there wedding to Nevaeh at the hospital giving birth to Jackie as Nevaeh smiles gently holding her new born daughter to her daughter growing up in two years as Nevaeh and Josiah run after her playfully but not all good things last.

Klaus turns to his daughter "is this Halloween where ...."he asked knowing what will be shown will break his daughter again as Nevaeh slowly nods her head as she holds her daughter and husband close.

The woman from before the appears again "now that we are caught up it is time to start the fifth movie"she says before the lights dim.