06 - Till death do us part (both)

We'd like to welcome you to the wedding of Ivory and Dante.

The ceremony will take place on 'Thursday 30th November.'  Please join us to celebrate this lovely couple in vowing their unconditional love in front of family and friends. 
—————————————————————

I stare blankly at the white and gold invitation placed on my vanity table.  My eyes immediately focus in on mine and Dante's names forged together on this gorgeous invitation as if we are actually marrying each other for the right reasons.  But no,  of course I had to be part of an arrangement marriage to a damn mafia man. 

A mafia man who I am forbidden to fall for,  but already have. 
And I was stupid enough to tell him.

The invitation stares back at me with a mocking tone,  repeating the same old things I've been telling myself all morning. 

Internally cursing myself and the mocking invitation, I decide to remove myself from my idiocy and touch up my eyeshadow.  And so,  I pick up my eyeshadow brush and tap my eyes lids with the subtle gold shimmer imbedded within the fine brush.  I take one last glance at myself in the mirror before deciding I am finally ready to marry a man who doesn't love me like I love him. 

My heels click against the floor as I make my way over to unlock the door of my east wing room.  My hands shake against the door handle as I slowly push it open.  I jump back in shock almost tumbling over my Lacey gown when I am met with Dante in an Ivory suit. 

"Wow."  He gasps.  Never once taking his eyes of me. 

This look alone has me crossing my legs to prevent my arousel from ruining my incredibly overpriced dress. 

——————————————-

Dante

I pull down harshly on my Ivory suit,  smiling subtly at the colour matching my fiancé adorable little name that I adore so very much. 

"You sure about this brother? Nicks deep voice growls as he too pulls down his suit which appears to be irritating him to death. 

"Yes, it may have been forced upon me, but this is what I really want. She is what I want."  I rasp,  running my hand though my hair for the millionth time trying to perfect myself for her. 

"And why her?"  He asks pulling on a stray grey hair on his dark blonde head. 

"Why anyone else when she exists?" I admit trying to hide the laughter bubbling in my throat. 

"Shut the fuck up."  He growls before storming off out of the room. 

The door slams shut behind him,  and I breath a sigh of relief.  I take one final glance of myself before I too exit the room,  and head towards Ivory's.

Yes,  I am very fucking aware that is apparently bad luck to see the bride before the wedding but I cannot stand another second without seeing her smile.  God this woman lights up my life,  without her everything is dark.  She is my light,  my stolen treasure,  my unexpected everything

I reach Ivorys door and just as I reach my knuckle to the door,  it slowly swings open revealing my girl. My only girl.

She stands so incredibly beautiful in her white Lacey wedding dress,  her makeup so soft matching her so perfectly.  She bites her lip in anticipation as my eyes roll up and down her gorgeous body,  finally settling on her lips. 

Lips, eyes, lips, eyes....smile.

She crosses her legs with that bright smile.  This action has my heart on its knees begging for hers in return. A not-so subtle blush creeps up her cheeks matching the shade of lipstick sitting solitary on her vanity.