41-50

41

"That." Looking at Yan Mian's figure, Ning Yan did not hide her curiosity, "You two -" "You

are friends." After Zhu Lexing finished speaking, he asked, "What you just said..."

Relationship Intimate Alpha.

Would Yan Mian really say such things?

Zhu Lexing doesn't believe it from the bottom of his heart.

But at this time, Yan Mian also walked nearby. She did not look at Zhu Lexing, but directly called: "Ning Yan." Anyone with a discerning eye could see that this was

called "Silence is golden."

But as a Beta who doesn't take things too seriously when watching the excitement, Ning Yan didn't mind and said: "Yan Mian really said that in the afternoon - you are here to celebrate her birthday, right? I'm leaving first, see you tomorrow Mianmian!"

Watching Beta's leaving back, both of them fell into silence.

After a while, Zhu Lexing said, "Did she say she would only take one hour off?"

Yan Mian nodded.

Zhu Lexing slapped her forehead: "Let's go. It'll be too late later -"

Yan Mian didn't know what she meant by "too late".

But she still followed Zhu Lexing quietly.

Yan Mian did not ask her why she was here, which was completely beyond Zhu Lexing's expectation. According to her process imagination, Yan Mian should have asked her why she was here when they first met. After a brief conversation, Yan Mian went to her birthday. Everyone is happy, a perfect ending.

But she was very quiet. This silence seemed to take Zhu Lexing back to the time when Zhu Lexing had not established a good relationship with her and the atmosphere between them was still at freezing point. She didn't like this association very much. After hesitating for a while, she said: "Ning Yan..."

Yan Mian looked forward, and the architectural projection fell into her eyes. She only looked forward: "What she said..."

Zhu Lexing said: "She has a gray head, right?"

Yan Mian: "..."

Yan Mian never thought about it at all. I wish Lexing would mention this at this time.

It seemed that only during the first phone call did she mention it casually. Why does Zhu Lexing still remember it now?

Zhu Lexing had already expressed his suspicion: "It's obvious that I dyed my hair and it's hard to admit it, so I just said it nonsense. Does the teacher believe it?" Just after saying this, Zhu Lexing thought again, it's not clear whether the teacher believed it or not. Yan Mian must be

. Believed.

Zhu Lexing felt so embarrassed.

Yan Mian didn't speak and just looked at herself, which made her even more embarrassed.

Perhaps aware of this strange atmosphere, Yan Mian let out a breath.

For no reason, the tightly clenched knuckles under Yan Mian's sleeves loosened.

She looked at Zhu Lexing with a helpless look: "Maybe."

The topic was skipped, but the two of them still didn't speak again. One didn't speak, and the other didn't know what to say.

Zhu Lexing secretly paid attention to Yan Mian's face - nothing could be seen.

She didn't have the ability to read minds, so she couldn't imagine Yan Mian's thoughts at all, so she could only think about the good and the bad. For example, if Yan Mian is angry...it doesn't make sense logically, it doesn't count. Another example is that Yan Mian is very happy, but his expressionless face has nothing to do with being happy.