61-69 END

61

Yan Mian had to shoot the next day, but the two of them didn't go overboard.

Even though Omega still pestered her in the end, hoping that Zhu Lexing would mark her - Zhu Lexing still held back, digging her knuckles into her thin white waist, she subconsciously said: "Aren't you afraid of being discovered?" Yan Mian flipped up her hair

. Behind his ears, his earlobes were red, and he stared at Zhu Lexing with a deep gaze: "Why are you afraid?"

Zhu Lexing stuttered instantly.

In the past two years, Yan Mian always wanted Zhu Lexing to mark her, not as an ordinary temporary mark, but as a lifelong mark.

She didn't take the initiative to mention it, but told Zhu Lexing her thoughts with practical actions. But every time Alpha would actively refuse, Yan Mian instinctively felt something was wrong, but couldn't find a reason.

In Yan Mian's eyes, it was not her who was afraid of the mark, but Zhu Lexing.

Until the end, Zhu Lexing didn't give a reason, but Yan Mian didn't force it anymore and just said: "Then you hold me and sleep." Zhu Lexing stared at her for two seconds, took a breath, and agreed

.

The next day.

Yan Mian left early in the morning and went to the crew.

As soon as Zhu Lexing finished washing, she received the variety show script from Jin Yu.

This is a pastoral variety show called "Let's Farm Together". The plot is that a group of celebrities go to the countryside to farm, experiencing the local customs and living a good life.

There are four flying guests in this issue, and Zhu Lexing is one of them.

She signed the contract a few months before she joined the group. She hadn't planned to invite other guests at that time, so she just clicked on it. Among the flying guests, Xi Xue's name stood out.

Zhu Lexing sent three question marks to Jin Yu, but received only a line of replies filled with bitter tears.

[The Xi family invested in this variety show]

Translated -

she gave too much!

Zhu Lexing really couldn't understand Xi Xue's brain circuit.

The other party found no such person in the original work, all because of the new character appearing in the plot of Zhu Lexing's random wandering. Without the basis of the original work, the system could not analyze anything.

But whether it's "weirdness" or the system's incompetence, Zhu Lexing is used to it.

After a brief

silence, Zhu Lexing accepted this fact. After all, the recording was about to begin, so ending it suddenly would be too uncontractual, so she could only make plans in her heart.

——The further away from Xi Xue during recording, the better.

Two days before the filming of the variety show started, Yan Mian finished filming.

The roles she was given were not that many, and she felt much more relaxed after the initial busy period.

In the evening of that day, Zhu Lexing went to the crew again.

Autumn was about to enter and the sky was gloomy. Zhu Lexing did not let the car drive in, but called Yan Mian's assistant Xiaoyuan.

After graduation, they were supposed to be signed into the Liu family's entertainment company under Liu Su's arrangement, but Zhu Zhao's entertainment company suddenly invited Zhu Lexing.