14 || Boat Loads of Heart

That was that...

Y/n couldn't help but smile at Raphael's actions. She's proud he wanted to remain a mutant, but at the same time, thought it was a bit unfair to make the choice for everyone. If the Brothers chose to drink that ooze, then how would they even stop Krang? Why was the ooze an option? Well, she saw both sides with different outcomes...

(Grizzy Note: What did you guys think about this scene in the movie? "Drink the ooze or not"... I HAD A THOUGHT when they brought this up in the film: WHAT IF Donnie whipped up a little something on his computer, predicting what he and his brothers would look like? Those human versions of themselves would be the FRICKIN ACTORS that played them!! That's what I thought ^^)

After a few moments of gathering themselves and figuring out a way to approach the police on the surface, the Brothers and Y/n walked through the sewers and reached a manhole cover with a little bit of daylight shining through the darkness. Y/n could hear the SWAT and other voices chattering, waiting for the mutants to appear from the ground. She breathed out and nodded to Leonardo, who was the first to go above ground. The second the sunlight hit him, she hoped he wasn't going to get shot at... but then Raphael went, then Donnie and Mikey.

Lastly, Y/n revealed herself, stunning a few officers since a human girl had arisen from the shadows with these mutants. She breathed out, hearing the guns clack and adjust with the men and women controlling them, and she saw April, Casey, and Vern standing next to the Police Chief. She stood close to (Turtle Name), clutching her fists tightly in hopes she didn't have to use her powers which were maturing deep inside her.

"Hold your fire..." The Chief ordered her officers, watching every single weapon lower. She took a step forward, mostly focusing on the Brothers' appearance. "What... are you?"

Michelangelo is the first to speak despite being the most afraid. "We're not really into labels..."

Listening to the Brothers speak to the Chief of Police made her feel like things were going to be just fine. She is standing her ground, hearing every brother take turns with Rebecca Vincent... then, she had all attention on her as soon as the Cheif addressed her. "And may I ask who you are?"

Y/n looks up at the SWAT on balconies of this large alley, seeing other officers, and looking at April, Casey, and Vern next to Chief. "I'm Y/n, a friend of these Brothers. I'm a mutant, too, Chief..." She trailed off for a moment, hearing mutters from many officers. Of course, She was going to hear a ton of mumbles and unsure words. But she cannot let the negativity bring her down today. "I can help protect this city with my friends. They are-- we are the city's best hope."

The Chief chuckled at Y/n, thinking it was ridiculous to hear. She didn't believe this. "Why should I believe a young girl?"

Y/n smirked at the blonde officer, taking a quick look at (Turtle Name) before pointing at Vernon. "Well, I wasn't part of the first city crisis a year ago..." She paused. "Vern? Care to explain the arrangement?"

Vern instantly began to laugh when he was brought into the spotlight. Honestly, he loved the fame, he enjoyed the money and the hot girls, but there's always the truth. "What arrangement?" Vern laughed nervously. Y/n narrowed her eyes at the ex-cameraman with Raphael cracking his thick knuckles, letting them ripple loudly. Seeing and hearing this forced the truth from Vern. "Oh, that!! That arrangement..." He says, coming shoulder to shoulder with Chief. "Look, the Falcon is still the Falcon, but I got a little help from my friends... They took down Shredder the first time, Cheif. I was more of a wingman."

"And we have been doing our part in protecting this city and its people from the shadows." Leonardo said to the Chief and the rest of the police associates. Once Leo announces his few words, pieces of the current alien ship is damaging pieces of nearby buildings, sending bricks and metal down to the ground. Every person in New York is deeply concerned, and of course, why wouldn't they be? This Technodrome is going to be a massive challenge for Y/n and her friends. She realized that this was her time to help her city with the Brothers. "And we think we have something to offer," Leonardo said aloud. "We're gonna need strategy..." He placed his hand in the middle.

"Instinct." Raphael added in, a wide grin on his face.

Mikey puts his hand in. "Logic."

"Honor." Donnie said, his hand on top of Mikey's.

Y/n chuckled lightly at the team uniting with great faith. She placed her hand into the middle and says, "And boatloads of heart."

Together, they raised their hands high and stood together before Leo gave the command. She came in front of the Brothers while the Police Force gathered to prepare for one of the most memorable times in history. Y/n breathed out before speaking. "Okay, guys. I need your honest thoughts before we... go up there..." She pointed upward to the building ship. "You think I can do this?"

"I think you can do anything?" (Turtle Name) says to her, his smile making her cheeks burn bright red.

"Thank you," She says to him. Left and right, she was gaining a ton of encouragement from every brother. Y/n was bashful, glad to hear some nice words come from the turtle that interested her the most.

The next thing she knew, she is running alongside the Brothers, listening to each one speak different objectives and what must be done to achieve this large mission. 

"April, Casey, and Vern will need an escort to Pier 90. There electromagnetic force of the portal is coming from there. I'm forwarding you the coordinates!" Donatello announced,

Then, there was Leonardo. "Get us to the Chrysler Building! We'll make our way up to the ship and take Krang down on his own turf!"

Krang. What a strange name for a mysterious guy. She didn't think she would be helping save the world with these strange powers with four mutant brothers and going against an extra-terrestrial being. Soon, she was on one of the NYPD buses with the Brothers and other officers typing away at their computers. Y/n felt the bus urge forward with great urgency and coming from outside, she could hear people getting a little chaotic and sirens following the bus.

As she stood in the bus next to the Brothers, she looked at the monitors, seeing the live footage of Krang's ship assembling itself. She couldn't believe this was happening. Just recently she was a teenager working at a pizza parlor, living a somewhat normal life but somehow, some way she got these elemental powers. They chose her for a reason and she feels that the reason may be this moment!

She shut her eyes, telling herself everything would be just fine. "Just believe you can do it." She said quietly. 

 ****

Grizzy: We are almost to the end!! If you're enjoying this book, please have a look at my other works.

- Indigo & Sandstone (Donatello and Michelangelo w/ OC)

- Cobalt & Crimson (Leonardo and Raphael w/ OC)

- Mutant Apocalypse series (TMNT 2016 & zombies)

- Bumblebee (Transformers 2018)

- His Pure Gold (Transformers 2017)

- ETC!

Thank you! Xx