08 || Caught

F/s- favorite shirt

****

Y/n hoped to God that this plan was going to work. She is literally praying as she gets herself ready to go inside of Police Headquarters. She isn't in the mood to be getting caught by police with Casey and her mutant turtle friends hiding in the shafts of the building already. The other thing that she is worried about, she doesn't want to get caught with these new powers she has developed.

Y/n covered her true identity in her f/s and a baseball cap she found in the lair. It's time to put it to use so she and her friends can track down Bebop and Rocksteady. She walked into police headquarters with Casey behind her as Vern created a distraction.

When she and Casey got to the security check, Y/n waited for her ID to be scanned so she can be let through. She's counting on Michelangelo in the vents to make it quick or security will think something is up. "Come on, Mikey..." She whispered faintly, clenching her fists in hopes her nervous emotions don't trigger her elemental abilities. But she is relieved because the security officers let Y/n and Casey through the scanner without any issues.

"Okay, follow me," Casey whispers to Y/n making her think that this was a bad idea... but it is for her friends. She'd do anything for them.

Y/n followed Casey through the building, watching officers pass by but no one seemed to notice the suspicious girl and Casey wandering the halls. But just when things couldn't be more awkward with Casey, he saw Chief Rebecca Vincent coming down a flight of stairs with her assistant. Right away, Casey backed up and corners Y/n into a wall, causing her to ask, "What are you doing?" Y/n whispers sharply to him, confused.

"Kiss me." Casey suddenly says to her.

Her eyes widen, thinking that this young man is incredibly dumb when it comes to distractions. "What?!"

"To create a diversion. Kiss me." Casey executed, looking into her eyes. 

Y/n laughed lightly and shook her head. "What? No. I don't understand what's happening."

"She can't see me or know that I am here." He says.

Then, the chief of the police passes by without noticing Y/n and Casey in a small doorway. They are clear from being caught so Y/n continues to walk through headquarters. "So, you wanted me to kiss in a police station as a way to draw attention away from ourselves. That was your plan?" She glanced at him. "Would you like me to smite you with my maturing abilities, Jones?"

"Pfft whatever, sweetheart... It was a bad plan. I wasn't that excited about kissing you anyway." Casey says, not looking at her as they walk the halls of the station.

She laughed. "Sure, not a problem! I am not interested in Casey Jones. Not at all." Y/n pauses. "And don't call me 'sweetheart'."

"What?" Casey chuckled, looking down at her, still hiding her wonderful facial features under her cap. "Are you having a crush on one of your mutant friends? Like Leo?"

Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes. "No..."

"Or Donnie, Raph? What about Mikey?" He mocked her.

"Shut up, Casey. Stick to the plan." Y/n ignored the young hockey vigilante dressed in his black leather jacket.

Then, when she and Casey got to a certain point of the station, Y/n glanced up at the vents and sees Mikey and Raph are waiting to drop a keycard below her. She caught it in her fingertips, smiling widely. "Cowabunga," Y/n says, scanning the keycard, and gained access to a pair of doors.

Once the doors opened for her and Casey, two Foot soldiers stood in the doorway with the purple ooze in their possession. The soldiers leap over Casey and Y/n to make a get away toward the front doors of the station. To avoid the ooze from being taken off police headquarters property, Y/n set the fire alarm.