CHAPTER SEVEN

It rained badly. Pouring. Tom stood under the roof of a hotel seeking shelter from it. Asmo was turned on by the rain, Tom ran his tongue over his favourite tooth. Asmo applied pressure until it pricked. The pain was pleasurable.

"Do you feel what I'm feeling?"

"I am."

"Would you care, to participate?"

"Would I?"

"Yes. You would. Unless you'd prefer... my special place?"

"You know... I think I would. I would like that."

Tom's eyes rolled in the back of his head. Asmo was in full control now. He smiled wide, blood was streaked across his teeth. The demon walked outside into the rain, walking without a care in the world. It would be an hour before Tom's phone dinged with a text message from the girl.

"Wya? Let's link 😜"

Asmo grinned again, pricking his tongue once more. Tasting the iron in the blood, closing his eyes. Imaging her blood drenching his lips. Tasting her fear.

"Mall? You and Me?"

Asmo walked around the mall aimlessly, taking in the scenery of people searching, buying, talking, living. The women were like sandwiches, dressed up, pretty looking, their parts hanging out in jeans, tank tops, etc. Asmo picked at his thumb like an addict trying not to fall off the wagon. He bit his lip off and on, and balled his fist until the whites of his knuckles showed endlessly. She was taking very long. On the mall's mezzanine, he peered over the bannister and searched the crowd for her. By the entrance, (afar) she walked in. And he smiled. The vibration in his pocket delighted him, the vibration itself tingled, he liked that a bit too much.

"I'm here boo"

Asmo strolled along the upper level, watching her look for him. Her head on a swivel, looking at every passer by. Dipping into the shops, coming out confused, restless. The demon enjoyed playing with his food. He opened his mouth in a small oval. Letting out the mist.

"Come. To me."

Victoria turned around, compelled to go up the escalator. Her body was shaking, she clung to the crystals hanging from her neck. Saying a silent prayer for protection.

"He's here." a voice chimed to her

Asmo walked away into the crowd, watching Tom's girlfriend search for him. He couldn't feel a thing. The mist returned to his mouth. Perplexed. He watched her from afar. Another vibration.

"What store you in? I can't find you."

"Behind you silly lol"

Asmo licked the blood from his teeth, then hugged her from behind. Startling her.

"Boy you scared the hell outta me! Almost got cut."

"Couldn't resist. Look how fine you out here looking."

They shared a kiss, Asmo bit her lip. He white knuckled again. Delicious.

"Damn boy you ready, huh?"

"Yes ma'am."

Victoria laughed fakely, though not apparent. Rubbing his shoulder. Asmo grabbed her ass, squeezing tight.

"Damn daddy okay. Let's get out of here then."

"Your place?"

"Of course. We'll carpool. C'mon."