CHAPTER EIGHT

"Tom... baby."

"I feel... different."

"What do you remember, Tom?"

"Nothing... I just remember coming home and then... a voice. After that, everything went black. Like I had been sleeping."

"How long ago was this?"

"I don't know, it was recent. I think a few days. I don't know, baby."

"My poor baby." Victoria awed, instinctually giving him a hug.

Tom breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't needed to lie on the fly like that in a long time. Victoria felt warm in his arms, he squeezed her in his arms lovingly. She felt so safe, and warm, in spite of himself; Tom began to blush. Victoria began to cry in his shoulder. Tom remained silent, carrying her to the bed. Pulling the covers over them, and rubbed her back until she felt secure enough to fall back to sleep.

Rape me...

Rape me, my friend.

Rape me...

Rape me, again.

I'm not the only one.

Asmo's spirit staggered and tumbled down the windows straight towards hell. But the demon didn't want to go that easy. It clung onto every surface it could, but the force pulling it down to hell was strong. Asmo had to think quickly. It let go of the surface and went spiraling into a cat. Asmo knew it didn't have long, the cat raced across streets; looking for anyone to possess. The cat heard footsteps from afar and darted towards it. A car smacked the cat head on, the tires screeching from the brakes. It came to a full stop, a couple getting out to check what they had hit.

"Damnit John! You hit a fucking cat!"

"Can you blame me? It's not like I could see it."

The woman groaned, approaching the feline in search of a collar.

"You're so lucky it's a stray, John."

"You should be taking this as a compliment, to be honest."

She instantly shot him the death stare.

"Would you rather me be bored and fully focused?!"

"That's the last time I give you road head."

The man gasped, hurt in his cadence.

"For the sake of the cats, honey." she said sarcastically

"Baby. C'mon now. Don't be like that."

Asmo saw it's chance. Coming out of the dying cat and spreading itself over the women's exposed legs. Shooting up her thigh, entering the first hole it saw. The woman's gaze shot upwards, a grin wide on her face. Asmo returned to the car, beckoning the man. Who picked the cat up by the tail and tossed it in the nearby trash can before returning to the car. Squirting hand sanitizer on his clammy palms. Asmo folded her hands.

"Park somewhere so I can finish you off."

Surprise froze the man for a moment.

"Come on! Before I change my mind."

"Okay! Okay. Hurrying."

He drove into the nearest garage and turned the lights off, shimmying his pants off. Asmo turned the radio up then leaned in towards him. A mock blowjob it would seem. Blood from the man's penis, squirt everywhere. Minutes of screaming choked out by the chokin of blood. Asmo wiped off her lips, shoved the body out of the car and drove to Tom's house.