5. Chapter

"Yesterday I saw that you can watch whales here, on the coast with a boat for 3.5 hours" my dad said "that sounds so cool, do we want to do that?" I asked. "I'll call them and ask if there are still tickets available" he said. I listened to my dad while he was on the phone. "So they still have 6 seats left, if you want you can ask your friends if they want to come with us" he said "that's so cool really?" I asked happily and my dad nodded. I made a voice message to Chris and asked if he, Matt and Nick wanted to come along. I just hope he answers in time, not that all the tickets are taken, but how could it be otherwise, Chris answered quickly. He made an voice message and said that it sounded cool and that they would definitely be there and that we would meet in town. I heard Nick screaming in the background... 20 and still a kid. "The boys are coming with us, so we need 5 places" I said to my dad and he called the people again. "Tell your friends that we will meet at 5pm where you first met because I parked the car near there" said my dad "okay" I said and texted that to Chris. "What time is it?" My dad asked "4:32 p.m." I said "okay, then I'll pay for the drinks now and then we'll set off, we have to walk a long way" he said. I stood up and fixed my outfit.

"Y/N hurry up" my dad said because I was walking too slowly

"Y/N hurry up" my dad said because I was walking too slowly. "Wait" I said. I stopped and I put on my sneakers instead of my high heels and carried them in my hand. "Look, aren't these the triplets?" My dad asked "yes" I said and immediately had a smile on my face. We ran towards each other and I immediately wrapped my arms around Chris and held on to him tightly. Afterwards I hugged Matt and Nick too. "So this is Chris, Nick and Matt" I said, pointing at each one so my dad could remember it, although it shouldn't be that difficult. My dad shook everyone's hand once and introduced himself.
I just stood there and smiled and Chris's eyes met mine. Nick watched this and grinned. "Thank you for letting us be there," Matt thanked and the other two agreed. "We have to go then" I said and pushed the boys in one direction. We all ran to the car. Matt and Chris ran in front with my dad and Nick ran a little further back with me. "You like him?" Nick asked "Why do you think that?" I asked, trying to suppress a smile. "First, because you know exactly who I'm talking about without me even mentioning a name, second, you're holding back your smile and third, your looks, the kiss." "It was really just a quick kiss," I said. Chris turned around briefly and smiled, I smiled at him too. "That's what I mean" Nick said.

"And what kind of videos do you make?" My dad asked, glancing into the rearview mirror where Nick, Matt and Chris were sitting. I sat in the front passenger seat facing backwards. "Car videos, vlogs and entertainment videos" said Nick. "Car videos? So about cars" my dad asked confused, the boys laughed briefly and I explained "no dad, they sit in the car and shoot videos" now my dad laughed at his question too.
I leaned my head on the seat and watched Chris talking to my dad. He was so sweet and his voice was so soothing. He looked briefly and caught me, he smiled briefly and spoke to my dad. "And which of you is the oldest?" My dad asked "Nick is the oldest, Chris is the youngest and I am the middle"