12. Chapter

"Goodnight" said Chris holding my hand so I couldn't go back to Matt and Nick. "Goodnight" I smiled and the other two wished us goodnight too. Chris went to his room with me and we lay down in his room. "Crazy evening huh" he said "Mhm" I agreed. "It was nice that your dad came to dinner" Chris said. "Yeah, it seems like our parents get along very well. But you know what?" I said quietly. "What?" Chris asked. "I'm glad nothing happened to you" I said. "What do you mean?" asked Chris. "I was worried about you. You were facing Luke and I was scared" I said. "You're cute" he said and you could hear the grin in his voice. "I'm serious Chris" I said seriously. "I know, me too" he grinned. "You're an idiot" I smiled. There was a very short silence, but then I broke it. "Chris?" I said "huh" he said. "Do you think Matt is right?" I asked. "What do you mean?" he asked. "He said that we both don't realize that we feel something for each other." I explained quietly, feeling a little uncomfortable. "Do you think he's right about your feelings?" he asked. "yeah I think so" I whispered "good" he whispered back and kissed me. His hand was on my neck and his fingers tangled in my hair.

In the morning I woke up and Chris was still sound asleep. I got dressed and closed his door quietly behind me. It was early, so I went downstairs quietly. "Good morning darling, you're up early" said Marylou, who was sitting at the kitchen table with Jimmy, who also wished me a good morning. "Good morning," I smiled. "Sit down, is Chris still asleep?" Jimmy asked. "Yes" I said and sat down. "Would you like something to drink?" Marylou asked. "We have tea, coffee or water," said Jimmy. "Tea sounds good" I said and Jimmy got up to make me some tea. "Were you up late last night?" Marylou asked. "Yeah, sort of" I said. "I think it's really nice that you're here y/n. My boys brought home a very nice girl and beautiful too" she smiled at me. I like her, very much. She is such a warm-hearted person. "Thanks, I appreciate that. Nick, Chris and Matt are, I don't know what to say, I really like them. I really appreciate them and I feel good with them" I said as Jimmy put my tea down. There were footsteps on the stairs and someone coming down. "Good morning Justin" Marylou said. "Good morning mom and dad, oh y/n you're already awake too. "You don't sleep as long as the others" he laughed gently "no, good morning" I smiled and drank my tea. "What do you two think if we all do something together today, y/n you can ask your father if he wants to come with us" said Marylou. "Yeah sure" said Justin who was leaning back at the table. "Sure, I'd like to" I smiled. "How about six flags?" said Jimmy. "oh my god yess!!" Justin said with a swept face. "What's that?" I asked. "It's an amusement park" Marylou said. "Oh yeah that sounds fun" "Then go wake up the boys" Marylou asked. I drank the last sip from the cup and then stood up and ran after Justin. "Are you taking over Chris and Nick?" he asked and I nodded. He headed towards Matt's room and I headed towards Nick's. "Hey Nick, your mom told me to wake you up" I said gently. He turned sleepily in my direction and slowly opened his eyes, blinking often until they could open properly. "Good morning y/n" he said and sat up. "Good morning" I smiled. "I'll go wake Chris up." I walked out of Nick's room and into Chris's room. I sat on the edge of his bed. I could see his face exactly. Small strands of hair fell into his face, he slept like a baby. I smiled to myself and stroked his hair out of his face. "Chris" I whispered. "Chris" I whispered a second time. "Chris" I whispered a third time. My hand was on his cheek and my thumb was stroking his soft skin. "You know I'm awake, right?" he said with his eyes still closed. "Oh" I said, quickly removing my hand. I was so ashamed. "It's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed" he said and looked at me. I tried to avoid the whole thing and told him what his mother wanted to do today. "Your mom wants to go to an amusement park with all of us and my dad" I said. His facial expressions suddenly looked exactly like Justin's before.

My father came to the sturniolos and we all drove to the amusement park together in their car. On the way there everyone was talking and everyone was excited. Me too, until a thought popped into my head. This is now the fourth day here in Boston, there are only 10 days left until we fly back. I looked out the window, the houses in Boston were so beautiful, I will miss this place. My phone vibrated. "Is everything okay?" Chris asked me, sitting next to me and looking at me expectantly. I nodded, he leaned over to me and whispered "what's wrong?" he said worried but with a small smile. "Nothing, I promise" I smiled. Our hands accidentally touched. I looked briefly at our hands and then at his face, neither of us moving. His hand placed itself very slowly and gently on mine, while his eyes never left mine. I smiled slightly and gently rested my head on his shoulder.

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒐 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें