15. Chapter

My dad is having dinner with the Sturniolos tonight, so Chris, Nick, Matt and I are alone. We were thinking about going to the bonfire where some of their high school were. Accordingly, I was getting ready in the bathroom. I put on my red dress, curled my hair and applied makeup.
The only thing missing was my shoes, high heels that had to be tied up with strings. "Did you see my bag?" I called out to the boys and came down the stairs, the sounds of my shoes could be heard throughout the house. Matt came towards me with my bag. "You are breathtaking" he said "Thank you Matt" I said, took my bag and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Are you done?" Nick called through the house and stopped abruptly when he saw me. "Girl, you're always so admirable, that looks so good." "Thanks Nick" I said and he gave me a smile. "Chris, come on. We're waiting." shouted Matt. Chris came down wearing a black hoodie, a black jacket over it and black jeans, and damn he looked good.
Nick was wearing a black Nike shirt, a black cap and dark jeans. Matt was wearing a black t-shirt and black joggers. Everyone in black and I in red, great.. but when Chris looked at me I didn't regret it at all.. he looked me up and down and winked at me. I knew it was the right choice. "Before we leave, y/n has to tell you something." he said. Chris and I thought about making a video for my best friend's little sister, so I had to tell the others the story. And that's what I did while I was telling it, Nick said "oh no" and made a sad face. When I was finished, Matt said, "We'll do it, poor little girl," so I took out my phone and filmed myself. "Hey, my pretty little girl, we'll see each other again soon and I miss you a lot, but look, I have "Someone here who wants to say hello to you." I said and the three of them came into the picture.

Nick started talking "Hey (Name) we heard that you like watching our YouTube videos and that we always make you laugh. We're glad we can make you happy because that's why we do all this. Never forget who you are and who you can be, because you can be anything you want, you just have to believe in yourself" and then Matt "our friend told us a lot about you and your sister. And what I want to give you on your journey is that no matter how difficult times are, you never forget your dreams and goals, and that you always remember that after every difficult time there will be a wonderful time." That was so sweet of him , he is simply an angel. "hey it's chris, my brotheris right, you are a wonderful girl and never lose your smile because according to the pretty girl right next to me you are a little princess and you deserve to shine." chris warms my heart, he is just perfect . "So you heard them, my little one, you're wonderful, I love you" I said and gave her an air kiss, "feel hugged, we love you" said Nick, Chris and Matt and waved into the camera. I sent it to my best friend as a surprise.

The bonfire wasn't far away, so we didn't drive. On the way there my best friend called me. I answered and didn't hear anything at first. "(her name) is everything okay?" I asked, "y/n you're so crazy, thank you. "I don't know what to say, I'm so overwhelmed" she sobbed. "I love you, you are my best friend and your family is part of my family. What does (Little Sister's name) say?" "She's with mom, I sent it to mom on her phone. Really y/n you're crazy, you didn't have to do that. Do you know how happy she will be?" I heard her smile and sob too. "Please tell Nick, Chris and Matt thank you for me" "Wait" I said. I removed my phone from my ear and turned it on speaker. "you can talk listen" I said "hey (name) here, I'm y/n's best friend and I just wanted to thank you, my little sister hasn't seen it yet but I'm sure she will be so happy about it, thank you. Because of you she was able to process our father's death better. Thank you, and thank you for the words you left there." She talked to the three of them for a moment and then hung up. "She is such a sweetheart," said Nick. "Yes, she really is," I said. We all continued chatting until we arrived at the place. There were already a lot of people there, it was already very late, I would say we were almost one of the last. Chris walked forward and kept his hand on my lower back. The people all looked around at us and their eyes were on the 4 of us. It was really strange.. the three gave old friends handshakes as a greeting and I just gave them my hand and introduced myself.

"I'll get something to drink" I said and went to where there was some. I noticed that Chris was watching me, his eyes were on me the whole evening to make sure nothing happened. While I was waiting for my drink, a girl came up to me. "hey, are you new here?" she asks "no, I'm just here for vacation" I said, she looked familiar. "ohh cool, I'm Alahna and you?" she asked nicely "y/n" I said smiling. "You're here with the Sturniolos? "It looks like someone here really likes you," she said, nodding over to Chris. I just smiled "ohh I see, he already has you wrapped around his fingers" she said with a grin. "Nah, we're just friends," I said and drank from the cup. "oh girl never just friends. "I don't know you, but I notice," she said. "But by the way, I love your dress, you look good" she said. "Thanks, you look good too" I smiled. I looked over and Matt was walking towards me. "okay, it was nice to meet you Alahna, see you" I smiled. "Bye" she said friendly and smiling