18. Chapter

The last few weeks me and [bsf name] have been preparing everything for the L.A. trip. We graduated this year and our families gave us this trip. 20 days L.A. isn't that crazy? I'm so ready for this. But you know what, right now I'm walking along the beach with [bsf name]. We're already in L.A. We arrived yesterday and she was on the phone with her mom. At some point she hung up and we walked past a few shops. "What do you think if I get us a smoothie over there and you get us a fruit cup where we just walked past?" asked [bsf name] "yeah okay. Can you get me a peach smoothie?" I asked "Sure" she said and we went in different directions, she continued walking straight ahead and I ran back in the direction we came from. I waited in line at this fruit store for ages. At some point [bsf name] came why does she look like she's seen a ghost? "Is everything okay?" I asked as she came to stand next to me. "Yeah sure" she said, she's such a bad liar "you look like you've seen a ghost" I said "I did" she said "huh?" I asked "y/n, I think it's Chris standing over there" she said "what??" I asked, my face dropped, I could feel my face getting paler, my hands were shaking. [bsf name] grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the line. "Hey is everything okay?" she asked "yes" I said "here take a sip" she said and held out my smoothie. "We have to go that way to get to the hotel," she said, "if it's really him and they're still standing there, what do you wanna do? Do you want to say hello to him?" she asked and I immediately shook my head. "Okay good. Come on, I don't need this fruit cup," she said, smiling and holding my hand. "We'll figure it out together, okay? She said and I nodded.

These are our outfits... these would become important in a moment.

I'm wearing the black dress and [bsf name] is wearing the other one

I'm wearing the black dress and [bsf name] is wearing the other one. We kept walking "they had to be over there" said [bsf name] and she was right. I could see Chris from behind and then especially Nick and Matt. They were sitting there with three others. I don't know anything about them youtuber but I think that would have to be Tara yummy and sam and Colby. "Okay, we'll just walk by okay" I said and she nodded. Those who were probably Tara, Sam and Colby sat so that we walked right past their faces and Nick, Chris and Matt had their backs to us. The moment we were two steps past them I was relieved, but then... "hey!! I love your outfits!" a female voice called out, out of reflex [bsf name] and I turned around. "Thank you" we smiled and the moment my voice sounded three faces turned to us. Their faces dropped. Seeing them again after more than a year was unreal for me. My emotions came up, anger, sadness, all the love, the happiness. Looking at their faces after over a year was unimaginable. Matt immediately came to me with open arms. I hugged him, not knowing what to feel, but that disappeared when I felt all his warmth. I missed him, all the memories came back, he moved away from me and still held me and his arms. "You're back" he said smiling "yes it seems" I smiled. His eyes wandered to [bsf name] "ohh that's my best friend [bsf name], you know" "yes I remember, the video for your little sister" smiled matt and introduced himself to her. "What are you doing here?" Nick asked smiling and hugged me. "We graduated and as a surprise we got this trip" I said. When Nick introduced himself to my best friend, Chris stood next to matt. "Go," he said and pushed Chris in my direction. You could see that even he was uncomfortable. He made a move to hug me, I took a step back and said quietly "don't" "I'm sorry" he said quietly. Because of his attempt to hug me or because he never contacted me again? The others just looked at each other with grimaced faces. "It was nice to meet you, but we have to go now" said [bsf name]. "We should all meet again" Tara said "I don't think this is a good-" I started to say "come on y/n" Nick said. Well, we ended up with [bsf name] giving Tara, Colby and Sam our Instagram and then we left. While walking I heard Matt say to Chris "dude you really messed it up".you really have Chris.

Back at the hotel I couldn't hold back my tears, I cried rivers. [bsf name] comforted Me. "why did I ever have to see him again in my life" I cried in her arms" "everything has a reason sweetheart" she said "he broke my heart. Why did I have to see him again, what is the reason for this" I cried. "You know, you had a wonderful time together last year and maybe the universe had to make it clear to you that you belong together and that's why you broke up to meet again," she said quietly. "That's so stupid of the universe, it should have just left us together" "I know" she said and stroked my head. I fell asleep in her arms.

Chris pov:

"Dude you really messed it up" Matt said to me "I know" I said running my hand through my face. "What did you do?" Tara asked. "remember when I told you about the girl from Boston last year?" "yes" said Sam, Tara and Colby "that was her" I said. "You didn't mentioned that she's THAT beautiful," Tara said. "But what happened that made her so distant" asked Colby. "When she was back in Germany we were in contact for a few weeks. One evening I told her that I would call her, and I haven't contacted her since then," I explained. "Dude," Sam and Colby said at the same time. "You did what, Chris?" Tara asked, horrified. "You'll fix it again. Today," she said. "Nick and I never got an answer as to why he did that," Matt said. "Chris, even if you have lost feelings for her, she deserves the truth" Colby said "no, I still love her, but I can't get too close to her. I just can't" I said "Chris what the hell happened. Tell us now," Nick said, almost angrily. "Chris, she deserves the truth, but we can only help you if you're honest," Matt said. "Okay good. Do you remember Luke?" I said "not that bastard" says Matt and let his head fall back "what did he do?" asked Nick angrily. "Okay, who is Luke?" Tara and Sam asked. "Y/n crazy ex" said Matt. "What does he have to do with it?" Tara asked. "He texted me that if we, like Matt, Nick and I, don't stop being friends with her right away or whatever, he's going to do something to her. I couldn't have let that happen." I said "HE DID WHAT?" Nick said loudly and I nodded. "We'll fix it today," said Matt, "okay, it's best we all meet up this night. One of you text her best friend. If one of us do that y/n probably say no," Nick said to Tara, Colby and Sam. "Okay, I'll text her best friend," Colby said. "Well, I have a plan," Tara said