14. Chapter

It was late at night and the four of us were sitting in Nick's room again. "Was the ghost train really that bad?" asked Chris. "It was scary Chris, Matt got scared once and I hung on his arm and held on completely." I said "tough boy Matt" Chris teased him and with a mischievous grin. Matt looked up from his phone. "Chris, you should be more careful that what's going on between you two doesn't come out." he said, looking between me and Chris and holding his phone in front of us. "No way" Nick said and stared at the phone first. An Instagram account that posts news about the triplets posted today's picture with the little girls and wrote in the caption "a girl who was with Chris took the photo, who is the mystery girl" "Mystery girl, really?" I said and Chris made fun of it "mystery girl" he laughed. "Look at the comments Matt" said Nick and Matt did what he said. We all leaned over Matt's phone "omg Chris has a girlfriend????" Matt read "WHO IS SHE" I read "our Chrissy got a girlfriend" Nick read and we all laughed briefly because Chris looked embarrassed. "I would say you should be more careful" Matt advised us. I went to my phone and scrolled through my fyp until a video came up. "Chris, that's the girl from today?" I said and leaned forward. She said "I saw Chris sturniolo at the amusement park today with a girl and I know who she is, she's the one Nick posted a picture of days ago" and then she showed the pictures. "Too late" Nick said, looking up with his eyes because we were all staring at our phones. "I mean I don't care, but what about you?" Chris said and looked at me. "It's okay, if I had the choice I wouldn't want it, but it's okay if they know who I am" I said.

However that happened we all fell asleep in Nick's bed. We were all lying all over the place in his bed. I was lying with my head on Chris's chest and Nick and Matt were lying next to me. As always, I was awake first. I decided to let the boys sleep and wait for them to wake up on their own. But I decided to take a quick picture of the 4 of us, it was so cute, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything about it. I wrote with my best friend. It's the middle of the night at home and I was wondering why she was still awake. "Why are you awake so late?" I asked her. "We haven't had any contact in the last few days. I'm really worried, are you okay? "What's Boston like?" she asked me. I reply "I'm really sorry. Boston is really great, I met some cool people and I broke up with Luke, but I'm doing really well. What about you?" "It was only a matter of time before it was over between you and you know that you made the right decision. Who are the cool people, I hope they aren't cooler than me :p" she wrote "hahah no how could anyone. You know them" I said "Y/n how do I know someone from Boston 😂" she wrote. "Its Chris Sturniolo, Nick Sturniolo and Matt Sturniolo" I wrote and had to giggle a little. "NO WAY HOW Y/N" she wrote, I knew she was going to freak out. "i'm with them rn, they're lying next to me and sleeping Hahah" I wrote "y/n you're lying in a bed with the hottest guys in the world. WITH MATT STURNIOLO" I always knew she liked Matt the most. "Pls tell me everything who is it, is it really Matt?" she wrote "No it's Chris" I wrote. "Damn you know what I always said," she wrote. "But tell me how, where, when," she added. I told her everything and she said "that's so crazy. Chris Sturniolo likes my best friend AHHHHH"
"Your best friend is so crazy" a rough voice came from behind me. I turned my head up and looked into Chris's eyes. He rubbed his forehead with one hand and I looked down again. "Yes, that's how she is," I laughed softly.

I was showing Chris pictures of my friends and I, my family and all the other experiences I captured. "And that's your best friend?" he said as I showed a picture of her and me." "Yes, she is the best. We've known each other since we were really little, our parents have known each other since high school" I said, "I'm glad you have a friend like her" he smiled. "Yeah" I said and continued to look at the picture. "But now tell me, what did she mean by 'I always said it?'" "Her little sister always watches your videos, she doesn't understand a word, but when she watches you she's the happiest person in the world. Her father died two years ago and she was 8 and what do you expect from such a young child. At some point my best friend turned on YouTube and there was a video of you, her little sister said she wanted to watch it and even if she didn't know what you were saying, she always had a sparkle in her eyes. Every time I came to see my best friend, her little sister was there watching TV, screaming my name to greet her. My best friend always said that she thinks someone like you is the right one for me and that she wants someone like you by my side. The little girl lost her daddy so early, I have known her since she was born and I could never have imagined that she would lose her sparkle, but you guys brought it back to her. You did what none of us could." "Oh wow, I don't know what to say. I'm glad we were able to give her some of her sparkle back. What did her father die of?" "Car accident. Nobody expected it, it was all so sudden. My dad walked in the door one day. I've never seen him cry before. My mom hugged him and she knew immediately what was going on. I was standing there and my brother came down the stairs. We looked at each other and hugged our parents. My dad said his name hundreds of times. It was bad... after a short while I ran to my best friend's house. I didn't know what to do, our families are one family. Her mom opened the door for me and she hugged me and cried into my shoulders. Until my best friend came, she hugged me tighter than ever. "I'm so sorry" I said thousands of times. She cried and cried. On the day of the funeral, she and my dad gave a speech. I had her little sister in my arms crying her eyes out on my shoulders."