xChapter 59 - Paranormal Hijinks (Epilogue)

Author's Note ~ Hey there! I hope you enjoyed this recent storyline. So far it seems like I've been doing well with my promise of releasing every Thursday (here's hoping I don't jinx it by saying that lol). I'm also releasing 3 chapters Friday because I felt likeit would be a nice surprise. Now here's a quick fun fact about this storyline. I planned for it to be the third storyline in this series but I just didn't really feel like it worked as well so I shelved it in favor of the 'The Cafeteria Conundrum' storyline. I finally got around to doing it this time and it's pretty different from how it was originally supposed to go but I hope you all really enjoyed it! Now then, I hope you enjoy these Sun Shorts.

SUN SHORT #1 - A Rivalry Blossoms

On the next day of school, Marcus is walking through the halls when he sees Rebecca Jenksin with all of her friends. He goes to wave at her but she ignores him. So he just decides to go to math class. When he gets there he sees the math teacher, Wilsten Jefferson, handing out the math tests they just did. When he gets his back he sees he got a 100%.

"Congratulations Mister Veridan," Mister Jefferson remarks, "You're the only student who got a perfect score on this exam."

Everyone looks at Marcus, including the person who got a 99% score on the test, Rebecca Jenksin.

Once class ends, Marcus gets up to leave when Rebecca walks up to him, "So you're aiming to be valedictorian huh?"

"I'm only good at math so I doubt I'd ever be valedictorian," Marcus replies.

"Well I'll have you know so am I, my GPA is a near-perfect score, so if you're gonna have to do better than me to be valedictorian," Rebecca sneers.

"No offense Rebecca but, we're both freshmen. Besides I don't even know how to check my GPA," Marcus remarks.

"You don't? Don't your parents ever tell you your score?" Rebecca asks.

"Uh," Marcus says as he tries a way to switch the topic, "good luck on the next test."

As Marcus begins to leave, Rebecca wonders if she said anything wrong to him. All the while Marcus looks down at the calendar. It's already April. And yet he can't even remember the last time he's had a proper conversation with them.

SUN SHORT #2 - The Betrayal

Crunch Backson, the wild card sophomore of Starlight High, marches down the campus of Starlight High. His long dyed lime-green hair blew in the wind. His brow furrowed and his mouth was frowning.

"Where is that fucker?!" Crunch exhales.

Next to him is fellow sophomore, Suzy Dark. Who's completely uninterested in Crunch's shenanigans.

"Can't you just, not do this?" Suzy asks.

"No, that guy needs to be taught a lesson!" Suzy says.

The two finally find who they're looking for and Crunch rushes over to the person and grabs them by the shirt.

"Hey! How dare you do that crap!" Crunch roars.

The person that he's holding is X Locke, who looks confused and asks, "What did I do?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU TERRORIZED THE SCHOOL AS A FAKE GHOST...," Crunch begins to say angrily before pouting and adding, "WITHOUT ME!"

Suzy rolls her eyes as X laughs.

"Uh, my bad man," X Locke chuckles.

"That sounded so fun and now we can't do that!" Crunch sighs.

"Okay okay, look if I decide to do any more fun things then I'll let you know," X says, "Now can you please let me go?"