Fell in love

In the age of 14 years Tajamul Hussain made mind to prove himself as a best pious  and religious man in the society. After that he set a plan "never to love or make any relation with any girl".
But he could remain satisfied with his idea until he reached  in the age of 16 years. In the age of 16 years he observed many boys and girls talking about their relationships and loves. Tajamul Hussain took interest and he came to know many secret relations and love affairs in  society . This sprit of loving among youths  made a space in Tajamul's  psychology to make a relation of friendship with any girl.

Tajamul Hussain heard praise of a girl who was neighbor of Tajamul Hussain. Her name was Preet and she was daughter of Mr Sharjeel who was a poor labour man and he had a long family with short income sources. After hearing praise of that girl by his mother Tajamul Hussain set a mind to see her.

Once upon a time when tajamul was passing through the street he saw Preet the daughter of Mr Sharjeel. Tajamul Hussain was totally flat to see her and he fell in her love at very first sight in the age of 16 years.
then  tajamul took a new task to impress preet and made a relation of friendship with her. Tajamul did his best to impress her by different activities, super actions and effective talking style.

On the other hand preet was also interested about  Tajamul. but both were very frightened by  their traditional rules according to those rules relation of a girl and boy or even simply talking was strictly prohibited, according to their religious and social principles.  These religious and social principles were very harsh specially for a girl and boy who belongs to two different families and came in bond of relation of love or friendship.

Be sides all that tajamul Hussain was very strong religious boy he was very sincere in his religious activities . such as worship and to  introduce his religion to unknown peoples and to keep maintenance of  synagogue of his village.
His  religious sprit was famous in his kith and kins , friends and among his villagers he used not to just  attend but led every religious event which was held in his village and other nearer areas. He used to feel immense pride  to meet with  senior religious personalities, his behaviour was proudful towards his religion.

On the other side he became more and more emotional about his love with Preet but due to his a deep unmature emotions whenever he came in front of her he lost his senses. Tajamul tried again and again to propose her for friendship but he could not do that even he passed his school and admitted in a college and he became 20 years old.

According to their customs and religious norms preet was forced  to do whatever in the compound walls and under the roof of her house and to wear Vail was made mantandnory for her By her parents.
Tajamul was little bit disappointed about Preet because they both became mature now they both  had many social and religious limitations and still  Tajamul  could not Express his emotions with Preet verbally .