Got skeptical

He wrote some letters and sent many messages to Preet to contact him but he did not get any positive response. He shared his problem to his some closures but he was more disappointed when he got  reply that "Preet is from lower class family there is nothing wrong to love someone but  Preet do not deserve your love". He became day by day more mentally distrubed he was very depressed by separation of preet .

Tajamul was a young religious boy he has strong religious believe. By religion he was monotheist and his religion taught  him that when ever you puzzled in any problem and in that condition you would so  confused, when you Have no one to whom you can share your Sarrows and worries in this condition just ask your  problems to God and only be hopeful for his blessings . Just believe in God that sooner or  later only God will resolve your problems.
Tajamul increased the number of prostration and prayers in front of his God on everyday. In  every pray, in every prostation he only begged his relation restoration with Preet but his prays could not bear fruit. And despite off all that he  remain  hopefull and keep continue to brought himself in the court of God  and begged restoration of his relation with Preet. lot and lot even many times on a single day with heavy heart and weat eyelets but  inspite of all that he could not got any message , text or even regards from Preet
He continue his  hope in God until 2 years.

After sometime in the intermediate  Tajamul learnt  about pricy p.b.shllay an English poet who in University Life wrote a pamphlet the "necessity of atheism" for the  reason of this pamphlet  he was rusticated from the university.  This was first time when Tajamul came to know in the world there is a group of people who do not believe in the existence of god. After hearing this news Tajamul  started pondering about the existence of GOD .
Tajamul  was already disappointed by his God then he came in the court of God and said "Oh God if you are , if  you have even little or  some control over the universe so give me prove of your existence and make possible my communication to my beloved , my life my Preet". After that  Tajamul used to think deeply on the existence of God and the time came when he got skeptical about the existence of God but he could not share his ideas. He  could not discuss with anybody on the existence of god to solve his confusion due to religious extremism in society.