Ripe Humanist

After sometime he got admission in University in BS level. At there in the history of English literature after studying the renessance , after knowing visions and psychologies of Great historical philosophers and through the lectures of the teachers of literature  he learned much about the existence of God . He came to full certainty the existence of God is ideal .

But he was still so confused and thinking that if every human accept this belief. Then there will no law and order in the human societies.

In the university life he  used to live in hostel after having dinner he used to go on the topest floor of the hostel under open sky where Tajamul with his friend Ahmed discuss on various topic . And one day Ahmed ask him about the existence of God and this was very first time. when Tajamul told someone that when we ponder deeply on the system and management of the universe .We  will find a hidden power, the power of nature in it. according to most of the religions this hidden power , this ideal power is God at this point again Ahmed asked "it means authiset are right? then Tajamul replyed definitely!  they are. Again Ahmed  enquired why we can not  ask these thing publically? Tajamul replied ''If  we , or  anyone else do so ,all our religion and society  cannot survive and survival of human behavior is impossible without societies. our societies are based on these fake religions. Ah! this is  because of these fake religions and ideals that today I and my sweetheart is so much far from each other ".

Then again Ahmed debately asked "in the history of human beings most of humans  are killed for the sake of religion. Religion has very Narrow vision and every religion support any specific group of people. Every religion teach us to hate other religious and non religious people .
Then Tajamul Hussain replied of course most of religions have some anti human policies. But there is a world's best religion,  The nice name of the religion is Humanism. According to its theory centre of this universe is human . In this religion there is no waste of abilities to make happy the ideal demons, fairies , angles, God and other super natural objects .In  concept of this religion worship is only to serve human beings. And in humanism there is no any policy which directly or indirectly effect human beings negatively . Then Ahmed said "surprisely oh I see!  that's great thank you so much to introducing this fine believe system to me now I am going to declare , I am not a Muslim but I am humanist from today".

At this point" tajamul Hussain raised his head and once looked up  in twinkling stars and then he took a glance of complete sphere shining moon among those  stars. then he took a deep breath and said these ending words "Oh my dear! oh my beloved! oh my Preet! this is all  because of you, this is blessing of your love that I am a Humanist  today . My love is not associated with your physical exsistance , body and beauty I ever love with your sweet memories and pretty name Preet . I love you forever and ever