Relation and breakup

Eventually the day came in Tajamul's life when he got first letter of preet from very young and unmature boy who was Kundan by name .Son of Mr sharjeel means brother of preet .
In that letter Preet wrote to Tajamul Hussain to do not follow her she further told him that "you are very respectable for me I know you have something to say to me, I have also deep desire to talk to you.  But I am fearful of social customs, norms as well as my elder relatives specially uncle Nehal if he would find me while talking to you or chatting with you he would never bestow  me my life.

But Tajamul who was looking for a chance to talk to Preet in his reply he used effective and emotional words  to convince her for relation of friendship with him . Finally Tajamul's proposal of friendship was accepted by Preet it was big achievement for which he had been travailing scince last 5 years of his young age.

They both became good friend they used to write letters they also used to chat with  each other through mobile. Usually they discuss on their daily life, study and some other general topics they both  faced  many difficulties and resistance in their relation because of anti young love society but in just one year both  Tajamul  and Preet  earned high respect and love for each other.

Then in that story came a game changer Mr Nehal the uncle of Miss Preet.  He  found a clue of relationship of preet and tajamul . Nehal firstly complained the father of  Tajamul and then secondly punished his niece emotionally and mentally in such a way that again she cannot dare to even think about Tajamul .

On the other side  Tajamul Hussain  was also brought before his father at that time he begged pardon and he was strictly warned to keep himself away and forget Preet.  but soon he sent a message to his beloved to came back in relation but he was worried  and so sad when he did not get any response from her side. He was deeply worried and so sad as sad as anyone can.