1.13

Y/n pov

"Y/n I will do anything and everything in my power to make sure you will never have to go through that again. I give you my word I will try as hard as I can to make sure that HYDRA is out of your head forever."

"Thank you Steve."

I attempt to get up in an effort to hug him, but am pulled back to the floor when I remember I'm chained to the ground. Steve lets out a sigh of sadness and walks over to me and kneels down to my level and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers sadly into my ear

As Steve is walking out of my cell Tony walks in. "Tony does she have to stay in there?" Steve asks.

"She does. She to dangerous she can't control her own mind. If she's not in a cell, it puts everyone in this building in danger, hell even everyone in this world, given what's she's capable of."

I look down, not saying anything. It'd be better for everyone if I wasn't even here at all. Part of me wishes I had never even left HYDRA.

"She's also a human Tony."

"I know, but her being out of this cell would be putting everyone else in this building at risk and you know I can't do that."

Steve sighs deeply and walks out of the room, he knows better than to argue with Tony.

"Can I at least see my dad?"

"He's out on a mission right now, but I'll make sure to send him once he's back."

He gives me a polite nod before leaving the room. I lay back and sigh. How did this become my life? All I want is a normal life despite my powers I hate being and Avenger. I know I'll never be able to have a normal life, but its ok I guess, I'm used to not getting my way by now. All I ever do is put people in danger.

I'm pulled my from my dark thoughts when a familiar voice entered the room. "Hey doll."

I smile. "Hey dad."

"So what happened while I was gone?"

"Oh you know not much, we went shopping, I tried to kill Nat, but nothin to bad." I say sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, but I do come bearing good news."

"What?"

"Bruce has been trying to figure out a way to get HYDRA out of you. He is working on a serum for it as we speak."

"Really?"

"Yep. HYDRA will be out of our sight before you know it."

"Thank you dad. I love you."

"I love you to. Now I'm going to go get Tony to let you out of this damn cell."

I chuckle slightly at his remark. "Ok dad. See you in a bit."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bucky's POV
I walk out of the cell where y/n is being held. If Tony doesn't let my daughter out I will go to war with him. I would do anything for y/n.

I make my way to Tony's work shop where I see he is working on, yet another Iron Man suit. "How many of those suits do you need?" I from the doorway.

"What can I do for you frozone?"

"I need you to let my daughter out of that cell."

"I'm sorry I can't do that."

"What do you mean you 'cant do that'?"

"I mean exactly what I said. I can not, will not let her out."

"Stark she's my daughter."

"She's dangerous."

"Yeah well so am I, but I don't see me in a cage."

"I'd be more than happy to put you in one."

"Stark please, I'm begging you. Please let her out."

"No can do. I'm sorry."

I need y/n to be kept out. I can't go on knowing my daughter is locked in a cage. "You know what Stark?"

"What?" He asks stepping barely one foot away from me.

"Oh cats got your tongue now huh?" I let out one heavy breath before walking out of the room without saying anything.

"You won't win this fight Barnes." He calls after me. I flip him off as I continue to make my way down the corridor back to the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen and open the liquor cabinet, almost hoping to get drunk though I know I can't. I poor myself a glass of whiskey before sitting down at the counter resting my hands in my head.

"Buck are you okay?" Steve asks as he enters the room. I don't say anything, but just sigh and slowly shake my head in response.

"You have got to help me get y/n out of that cell. I can't go on knowing that my daughter is in a cage."

"I know Buck I'm working on a plan as we speak. Tony definitely won't budge though."

I open my mouth to say my next sentence, but before I can't get a word out I shut my mouth and take off running. I earthquake like shake fills the compound as tornado like sound whips round outside.

I open the front door just to hear the noise and shaking stop and see Thor walking away from a large imprint on the grass left behind from him entering Earth.

Steve shakes his hand as he welcomes Thor back.

"I think I have a cure for y/n."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N
Thanks for reading yet another chapter. I hope you've enjoyed it, sorry if its not the best I wrote it early in the morning fore school 😂