1.15

y/n pov

After Secretary Ross leaves everyone begins to circle around a smaller table in the main living area. At first no one says anything. Everyones minds racing about what we had just encountered.  

"So what do we do?" I'm ask, breaking the tension slowly suffocating everyone in the room.

"I say, we sign the accords and deal with it. Its the only reasonable way to go, without either being put into the Raft or retiring. I don't know about you guys, but I am not ready to retire just yet." Tony says.

"I don't want to retire either, but if we sign this we are giving up our rights." Steve says matter-of-a-factly.

"I gotta say I agree with Cap." My dad says.

"I'm with Tony on this one. Though we are giving up certain rights, it is ultimately for the greater good." Rhodey says, siding with Tony.

"Now hold on a minute. We need to talk this out. I think its better to go with Caps plan on this one." Sam says finally piping up.

"Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor, which is one more than you have." Rhodey argues.

"So lets say we agree to this thing. How long will it be before they're gonna LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam argues

I don't know what to think. I see the point of both sides, but I can't be taken again. Even if it is just by police. I can't do it. I know its selfish of me, but I can not, will not be taken again under no circumstances. If I am I won't survive it. Whether it be mental or Physically.

"117 countries wanna sign this, 117 Sam. And you're just like, 'No that's cool we got it.'"

"How long are you going to play both sides?" Sam practically yells at Rhodey.

"I have an equation." Vision states.

"Oh this will clear it up." I hum under my breath. Everyone shifts their gaze to Vision.

"In the eight years since Mr.Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. During the same period the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate."

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve asks finally looking up from where he was flipping through the Accords.

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict." He pauses. "Breeds catastrophe. Oversight." He pauses again "Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand."

"Boom." I state. His explanation was a bit lengthy, but sums up exactly why we should sign the Sokovia Accords.

"Tony? You are be uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal." Natasha asks Tony. Before Tony can manage to get one word out Steve butts in, "Its because he's made up his mind."

"Boy you know me so well." He sits up from his resting position on the chair and begins to rub the back of his head. "I'm actually nursing an electromagnetic headache." He gets up and walks towards the kitchen.

"That's what's going on, Cap. It's just pain. It's discomfort." He picks up a mug as if he's about to make some coffee. "Who keeps putting coffee grounds in the disposal? Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?" He picks up his phone and a image appears hovering over it. It shows a young boy who doesn't look a day over 20.

"Oh that? That's Charlie Spencer by the way. He's a great kid. Computer engineering degree, 3.6 GPA, he had a floor level gig at Intel planned for the fall. But first he wanted to put a few miles on his soul. Before he parked it behind a desk. See the world. Maybe be of service. Charlie didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale, which is what I would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun. He decided to spend his summer building sustainable housing for the poor." He slaps something on the counter. "Guess where? Sokovia."