Cause

A teenage boy with green hair with a burning anger behind his emerald green walked to an apartment complex almost as if he was on autopilot, a million thoughts ran through his head, was he wrong for lashing out at his classmates, his girlfriend, his mentors and his mother the woman that's been there for him through thick and thin, no he couldn't be.

Could he?

He snaps out of his thoughts when he reaches the apartment he grew up in and the place his mother lives, he stares at the door for what feels like an eternity before slowly slipping the key into the lock but hesitates to unlock the door before working up the courage he unlocks the door and walks in.

His mother wasn't home unsurprisingly she's normally volunteering at the homeless shelter at this time, he slowly walks further in the memories, good one, the not so good, the bad and the sad, he stops to look at the family portrait, he stares at the photo of the smiling faces of his parents and him, his eyes are drawn to the engraved word on the bottom and top of the frame.

<??? POV>

Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale, if somebody told you I was just an average ordinary guy, not a care in the world, somebody lied.

From a young age I've known one truth that has stuck with me, not all men are created equally.

My name is Izuku Midoriya and this my story, a story of pain, loss, love, friendship and most importantly responsibility.

<third POV>

Izuku is on the bus heading to Yaoyorozu labs for a school trip, that he may or may not be using as an excuse to see his best friend Momo Yaoyorozu, he's snapped out of his thoughts when he's hit by paper balls and everyone laughs at him except one girl, the girl of his dreams, her violet hair and onyx black eyes had caught his eyes when she first moved next door to him when they were five.

He's snapped out of his thought when the stops and everyone starts to get off, he's tripped by an ash blonde boy "hey pay attention to when you step Deku." The boy says, Deku a nickname given to him because he was born with out a power known as a quirk, the ash blonde is Katsuki Bakugo or better known as Flash gave him the nickname, they're or were childhood friends now Flash is his tormentor.

"Hey need a hand Midoriya?" The violet haired girl asks as she reaches a hand out to which he accepts "t-thanks Jirou." He says as he gets to his feet "no problem greenie." Jirou says before heading to leave the bus and he follows.

The class is lead to a small genetics lab when he sees his best friend who immediately waves him over he sneaks away from the group but two people noticed him sneaking away.

"Izuku how you been dude." Yaoyorozu says as he gets up to her "I've been good how have you been." He asks as they walk over to wall of containers with spiders in them "so excited to try out for UA Izuku?" She asks and Izuku rubs the back of his neck "I dunno Momo, do you really think I have what it takes to into the hero course?" He asks Yaoyorozu punches his arm "of course you do Izuku!" She says enthusiastically causing him to chuckle.

"Thanks Momo." He says the two continue to talk neither of them noticing the spider lowered from the ceiling as he takes a photos of the spiders for his school's paper, once the spider landed on the back of his hand it bites him "ow!" He slaps the spider killing "Izuku you okay?" Yaoyorozu asks concern clear in her voice "yeah just a spider bite." He says with sheepish smile.

<two hours later>

"The rent has gone up again Inko." Izuku's father Hisashi says with a sigh "that's the second time this week!" Izuku's mother Inko says as she looks over to her husband "I know, we might have to dip into the money we were saving for Izuku's gift." Hisashi says with frustration clear in his voice "I'm sure he'd understand honey." Inko says before Hisashi can say anything else Izuku walks in "I'm home!" He says as he takes his shakes off Hisashi and Inko over to him and immediately notices how pale he is "hey kiddo you feeling okay?" Hisashi asks worry in his voice "not really I'm gonna go lay down." He says as he heads to his room "do you want a bite to eat?" Inko asks he opens the door to his room "no thanks I already had a bite." He says as he walks into his room and his parents share a worried look.

Izuku walks into his bedroom and put on the video of the number one hero All Might of when he saved hundreds of people, Izuku takes off his school uniform's jacket and button up shirt before collapsing onto the floor and pulls the blanket off his bed and wraps it around himself.

<present day>

Izuku walks into his old room and is met with a corkboard with several newspaper clippings on it, the clippings are of a vigilante turned hero student Spider-Man aka Izuku Midoriya.

To be continued......