Spider-Man

Izuku in his room taking apart of his father's old broken watches and uses the shell to try and make a device he's dubbed web shooter, the first prototype shocks, him the second one shocks him and than the artificial webs he made explode out of coverings his face, the third one works perfectly, but now he needs to test to see if it can support his weight.

He's wearing his wrestling costume as he sticks to the floor window of a tall building, he takes a few deep breaths before jumping off 'please work!' He shoot a web that latches onto and he yells in excitement before crashing into a billboard "ow."

The next day Izuku is holding an ice pack to his head as he looks for a good material to make his suit from as he stumbles upon gymnastics "...spandex?" He scrolls a bit more before ordering some red and blue spandex, while waiting for it to arrive he makes some designs and ask Kyoka to use her parents' shirt press, once the spandex arrived he gets to sewing the suit, he went over to Kyoka's and adds a web pattern to the red part of the suit and an untouched piece of red spandex, when he gets home he sews the untouched piece in the perfect size for a mask he takes another old pair of his mom sunglasses and the lenses and adds them to the mask "finally it's done."

Izuku turns on the web shooters as he runs across rooftops and does some parkour before jumping off the building and starts swinging through the city as bystanders take pictures of him.

'Thwip and release, thwip and release' he thinks to himself as he swings through the city.

The next Izuku gets ready to meet with Momo about something.

He heads to the coffee shop she told him to meet her and sees her and Kyoka talking as he walks in, Momo immediately spots him and waves him over "Izuku over here!" She says excitedly causing him to chuckle and walks over to her and Kyoka "it's ab...

He heads to the coffee shop she told him to meet her and sees her and Kyoka talking as he walks in, Momo immediately spots him and waves him over "Izuku over here!" She says excitedly causing him to chuckle and walks over to her and Kyoka "it's about time you left your apartment." Kyoka says as he sits down "sorry I've just been really busy with stuff at home." He says and Momo nods "makes since, so what have you been up to exactly?" She asks causing Izuku to panic internally "oh uh I've been looking for a job and I've been working on some projects." He says and before either of the girls can speak his phone goes off "sorry gotta go something just came up." He says as he gets up.

"What is it Izuku?" Kyoka asks worriedly and goes to get up as well "just some personal stuff." He says and quickly leaves the two girls rush to follow him but he's gone

Izuku running across rooftops in the direction the police are heading as he takes off his clothes to reveal he was wearing his suit under his clothes, he pulls on his mask and jumps off the building and starts swinging, he throws his bag with clothes in it at a wall and webs it to said wall.

Police are surrounding a bank where people are being held captive, Izuku lands on a building and uses his phone to hack into their communications network "there's five hostages three of them are employees." A female officer says over the radio "alright go time." Izuku says quietly to himself before swinging over to the bank, he lands on the roof and crawls into the air ducts "they should really hire someone to clean these." He says as he pulls some cobwebs off of his face.

"How much longer till they get in that safe?" An American man asks one of his associates "shouldn't be much longer Flint." They reply and Flint nods and starts walking around to make sure no police had gotten in and Izuku quietly crawls out of the air ducts, he crawls across the ceiling until he was above one of the robbers the others weren't paying attention to and uses his webs to pull him up to the ceiling and webs them to it "ssssssshhhhhh." Izuku continues this pattern till all the robbers in the main room were webbed up.

He drops down from the ceiling and starts freeing the hostages "alright the police are outside." He says and the hostages quickly run out of the bank and his spider sense goes off and he dodges out of the way of a gun shot and uses his webs to take the gun from Flint Marco "hey didn't your mother teach you to not play with gun, you could shoot your eye out." Izuku says as he webs the firearm to the ground, Marco charges at him but he easily dodges all of his attacks before sweeping his legs than webbing him to the floor "mind sticking around." Izuku says with a chuckle and his spider sense goes off and he turns around and is met with the police "HANDS IN THE AIR!" An officer yells and Izuku slowly goes to raise his hands "I'm your guys' side." He says before quickly jumping onto a pillar and they start shooting at him.

He dodges all their shots before quickly crawling into the air ducts, once outside on the roof he starts running to the edge jumps before shooting a web and starts swinging away "see ya officers." He says as he turns back to look at police swinging backwards, Izuku spider sense goes off again and he looks to his left to see All Might coming straight at him in a split second thought he lets go of his web to dodge the number one hero "oh my god it's All Might guys!" He says excitedly as he lands on a wall confusing the hero.

"I just wanna say I'm like a really big fan sir." Izuku says as he stick to the wall weirdo g the hero out "that's strange to hear from a villain." He says and Izuku does an overly dramatic offended gasp "villain, me? Couldn't be." He says as he dodges a punch from All Might but is pushed back by a powerful gust of wind "hey does this game have an easy mode for new vigilantes?" He asks causing All Might to pause giving him an opening, he quickly webs his eyes giving him the opportunity to swing away "see ya around All Might!" He says right as All Might rips the webs off his eyes but Izuku was already gone.

"............he sounded so young." He says before jumping away to look for him.

To be continued..........