The King Pin

Izuku is asleep in class until a paper is slammed onto his desk startling him awake "huh what?" He says tiredly as he looks at the paper "well Midoriya you've been invited to a private school for the gifted." The teacher says catching everyone's attention ".....I can't afford it." Izuku says as he sets the paper down "yes I informed them but they said you'll be allowed to attend for free." The teacher says confusion and disgust in his voice.

"I see......" Izuku says as he looks over the paper and sees it's for Yaoyorozu academy 'that makes sense' he puts it in his bag 'I'll have to thank Momo later' the bell rings and he gets up and leaves "hey Izuku wait up!" Kyoka says as she quickly walks after him "so Momo got you in too?" She asks causing Izuku to pause "uh yeah, I take it she helped you get in too?" He asks as they start to walk again "yeah, what homeroom are you going to have?" Kyoka asks and Izuku reaches into his bag and pulls the paper out "Rio Morales." He says and Kyoka cheer "me too!" She says excitedly causing Izuku to smile.

<several hours later>

Izuku is patrolling the city 'should I go to the academy, I mean it's a great opportunity and I'll get to see both of my friends regularly, but do I even deserve to go to it?' He's snapped out of his thoughts when he sees a car chase happening and he quickly follows the chase, he drops down and lands on the side of the armored truck that's being chased and taps on the driver's window, when the driver looks over and sees Izuku making a cracking motion asking him roll down the window.

"Hey I'm Spider-Man, but you can call me wall crawler, web head just don't call me late for dinner, get it" Izuku says after the driver rolls the window down, the driver tries to shoot him but he quickly moves out of the way and sits on top of the cab letting his feet hang in front of the window before bending over and looking through the window "hey now that was just rude." He says and the driver goes to shoot at him again but Izuku uses his webs to take the gun away.

"Nope." Izuku says as he throws the gun away and webs it to the side of a building before grabbing the steering and turns it away from traffic and into an abandoned construction site, he grabs the driver and jumps off of the truck pulling him out as he does, the truck crashes into a support beam and Izuku webs the driver up "hey did you have any fr-" he's cut as his spider sense goes off and he dodges gun shots and turns around and is met with three criminals armed with assault rifles 'well that answers my question.' He thinks as he uses his webs to take two of the criminals guns away "didn't your parents teach you not to play with guns?" He asks joking as he throws the guns at a pile of support beam breaking them.

Izuku than quickly slingshots himself at the middle one, he slam both of his feet on the criminal's chest as he uses it as a spring board to do a back flip and knocking them down, he lands and quickly sweeps the other two's legs knocking them down as well than he webs down to ground "stick around why don't ya." He says and hears a phone ringing, he looks over to where the sound is coming from and sees it's the driver's, he walks over takes the driver's phone and sees it's video call and the caller id is boss in all caps "oh how original." He says as he sits down next to driver making sure he's in frame as he answers and is met with what appears to be an overweight bold man in a white suit with a purple button up shirt.

"Who the hell are you?" The man asks announces clear in his voice "oh just your friendly neighbor Spider-Man, now for my question, what are you doing hiring criminals Fisk?" Izuku asks as Fisk sits back in his chair "that is none of your business ...

"Who the hell are you?" The man asks announces clear in his voice "oh just your friendly neighbor Spider-Man, now for my question, what are you doing hiring criminals Fisk?" Izuku asks as Fisk sits back in his chair "that is none of your business Spider-Man." Fisk says as he cuts the call "well that was ominous." Izuku says as he gets up "you just made the worst enemy of your life." The driver says and shoves his phone in his mouth "save for the police, speaking of which." Izuku says as he hears sirens getting closer "I should getting going." He says as he quickly starts to swing away.

<hours later>

Inko is sitting in the kitchen clearly worried as she glances over to the clock that read twelve, thirty pm 'where are you Izuku..' she thinks right as the door to the apartment opens, she quickly looks over and sees Izuku with his hood up and trying to hide his face from her as he walks over to the fridge and starts looking for something to eat "......Izuku...did you get the eggs?" She asks quietly and Izuku pauses mentally cursing himself.

"I forgot them." He says as he shuts the fridge "go get them now." He says as he goes to leave but Inko stops him "Izuku what's wrong?" Inko asks worry lacing her voice causing Izuku's heart to ache "I'm fine mom." He says and she goes to pull his hood down but he backs away and turns away from her "put your hood down." Inko says and Izuku shakes his head "take the god damn hood down now Izuku Midoriya!" Inko says raising her voice causing Izuku flinch before taking his hood off but keeps his back to her.

"Turn around.....please." Inko says and Izuku slowly turns around causing Inko to gasp in horror, Izuku has a black right eye, a small cut under his left and a larger one on his right cheek and a massive bruise on his left cheek "who did this to you....?" Inko asks quietly "no one mom." Izuku says as he looks away "it was Katsuki and his friends wasn't it." Inko says and Izuku doesn't respond "I've had it with that school!" She shout in frustration causing Izuku to flinch "......I guess now would be a good time to show you this....." he says as he pulls out the acceptance letter from Yaoyorozu academy, Inko slowly takes it and reads over.

".....I have a few calls to make." Inko says as she heads to her room, Izuku sighs as he goes to the fridge and opens the freezer but suddenly jumps when he hears his mom yelling at someone over the phone 'probably the school.....' he thinks as he puts an ice pack on his eye and heads to his room to get some sleep.

To be continued........