Comes great responsibility

Izuku walks up to the library that his father dropped him off at and notices a crowd of people, curiosity getting the better of him he walks over and pushes through the crowd and sees Hisashi on the ground in a puddle of blood "Dad? DAD!" He yells as he pushes through more aggressively and a police officer stops him "LET ME GO HE'S MY FATHER!" He yells and the officer lets him go and he immediately goes to Hisashi's side "I-Izuku?" He asks weakly as Izuku starts to tear up "y-yeah it's me Dad." He replies as he grabs Hisashi's hand ".......r-remember what we......talked a-about..........I still b-believe........you'll do g-great things." He says as his grip on Izuku's hand gets weaker "c-come on Dad h-hold on p-please." He begs as tears roll down his cheeks "r-remember.....with great....power..comes great.....r-responsibility." Hisashi says as he takes his last breath.

Everything slowed down for Izuku as Hisashi's pulse stops, it starts to rain and he lets out a heart broken yell of anguish and anger as he hugs his father's body close.

Hisashi Midoriya has passed away.

The crowd watches on with pity, one person watches on with tears in her eyes, Izuku's cries echoes out as police officers pull him away from his father's body as his cries of sorrow grow louder, when he's let go of he falls to his knees.

"we have eyes on the stolen vehicle of one Hisashi Midoriya on eighth Street heading to down town." An officer says over the radio and Izuku looks up with rage in his eyes, he gets up and runs into an alley and takes off his grey jumps before pulling on his gloves, he jumps onto a wall and pulls on his masks as he reaches the rooftops and starts running in the direction the reports said the stolen vehicle was heading, when he sees a police car heading in the same direction and jumps down and lands on top of it.

They soon catch up and Izuku jumps from car to car freaking people out until he lands on hood of his father's car "WHAT THE HELL!?!" The thief yells and Izuku yells as he punches through the windshield and grabs it before turning it to the left as the thief hits the breaks, Izuku jumps off the car and it crashes into an abandoned warehouse, he walks through the hole in the wall and sees that no one is in the car and hears someone on the catwalk, he quickly climbs up to it and sees the thief and lunges at him knocking him over.

Izuku immediately starts punching him repeatedly in the face before the thief headbutts him and pushes him off, Izuku's sixth sense goes off and he knocks the gun out of the gun out of thief's hand "is that the gun you used to kill him?!?" He asks angrily as he grabs him by the collar of his shirt and slams him against the wall "KILL WHO?!?!" The thief asks fear lacing his voice and Izuku takes off his mask "MY FATHER!" He yells his anger increasing suddenly spotlights shine through the window and his eyes widen in shock as a recent memory come to him

"Thanks." The thief says as the doors close.

"N-no." Izuku says as he lets go of the thief he let escape, the thief he could of stopped, the man that killed his father, it's all his fault his father's dead, the thief is too scared to move when they police walk in causing the thief look in their direction and Izuku immediately knocks them out before quickly climbing onto the ceiling and climbs out of the skylight.

He sits on top of the warehouse crying, after a few minutes he starts heading home.

When he gets home he sees his Mom in the living room and they immediately go to each other and hug as they cry the whole night.

The next day Izuku is putting books into his locker "hey Deku!" Flash says as he walks over to him "not today Flash." Izuku says with a shaky voice "just listen!" Flash says as he turns Izuku around and he immediately slams Flash against the lockers "I SAID NOT TODAY FLASH!" Izuku yells his voice breaking at the end "I heard about what happened to your Dad.......I'm sorry." Flash says and Izuku starts to break down as he lets go of Flash, Flash watches him with pity before walking away to give him some space.

At home Izuku takes the garbage to the dumpster in the back "hey." Jirou says and Izuku turns around "....hey Jirou." He says as he puts the garbage in the dumpster "if you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me." Jirou says and Izuku gives her a surprised look "....really?" He asks and she nods with a small smile "yeah and call me Kyoka, okay Midoriya." She says and he nods slowly "a-alright and you can call me Izuku." He says as they both blush slightly "alright Izuku." Kyoka says before walking away with a wave, Izuku's phone goes off and he sees a text from Yaoyorozu asking him to come to her place.

When Izuku arrives to Yaoyorozu's he's meet with her father Norman Yaoyorozu "oh Izuku, I've heard what happened to your father you have my condolences." He says and pats him on the back as he walks away and Momo walks in and immediately runs over to Izuku hugs him "I'm so sorry about your father Izuku." She says as he returns the hug.

After his visit to Momo's he sitting at his desk lost in his own head as his father's last words ring through his head 'with great power comes great responsibility.' He opens a new notebook and starts drawing suit designs, blueprints for a device that can shoot webs and a chemical for an artificial web.

To be continued..................